PDA

View Full Version : General Info Why i was perm banned.

Street_Soldier69
09-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Welcome, alot of people on gamers-forum has asked me "WTF did you do to get banned for life?". Well ima tell you now.... but first...

I would like to say that gamers-forum is one of onyl forums to have a member that has been perm banned from PSN, cause come to find out, im one of like 8-10 other people to get perm banned from PSN.

So... here we go

First Ban
OK, i would get account logins from my "friends" on PSN and then i would sell their account info. to other members so they could get the PS store games off their account. Yes, i sold them for real PayPal money. === 30 day ban on ps3 MAC address

Second Ban
Ok, well the 2nd time, was much worst cause i stole credit card info. off of people accounts and bought some stuff off the PS store with it. a.k.a. credit card fraud ==== account banned forever. 30 day ban on other accounts. (i made new account after that)

Third Ban
Next post

Street_Soldier69
09-14-2009, 05:19 PM
SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST
My PC wouldnt let me type anymore, for some reason.

Third Ban
OK, i got the account info. from one of my real friends which i ahve know for 3 years (not my friend anymore). so i had his account infomation and i got the games off his account, and when you do that it acavates your PS3 wiht his account, so he asked me to deacavate from his account, well if i did that i would loose the games i got off his account so i told him "HELL NAW" and well he called sony and i was already on their "Watch List" and they perm banned me for life.

Solution
I have found out a way to start over again, i ahve to buy a new PS3, which i was gonna get the slim anyway, and i gotta cancel my internet provider and get a new one, and everything sould work again, and sony shouldnt think its me.

WEll thank you for your time and i was happy to share my exp. with sony :)

LemonRising
09-14-2009, 05:22 PM
LMAO

you fraud you.

LiNuX
09-14-2009, 05:24 PM
credit card fraud? did you or your parents take the heat?

Street_Soldier69
09-14-2009, 05:26 PM
credit card fraud? did you or your parents take the heat?

they couldnt prove i did it, since they was like 5 other people using his account. so all they did was bann me

Trunks
09-14-2009, 05:28 PM
Wow, if I were your parents, you definitely wouldn't be getting a new ps3, let alone agreeing to switch internet providers so you can get back on PSN.

Street_Soldier69
09-14-2009, 05:29 PM
Wow, if I were your parents, you definitely wouldn't be getting a new ps3, let alone agreeing to switch internet providers so you can get back on PSN.

why? they couldnt prove i did it. i just put the first reply for fun, i never got comunity service, they just banned me and like 5 other accounts.

LiNuX
09-14-2009, 05:37 PM
but you admitted here that you did it. You should really lay off that - credit card fraud is is a major felony - you don't want to get caught with that in life.

Street_Soldier69
09-14-2009, 05:39 PM
but you admitted here that you did it. You should really lay off that - credit card fraud is is a major felony - you don't want to get caught with that in life.

well, aslong as someone here, doesnt go flappin their mouth, im fine.

i trust you guys. :)

LiNuX
09-14-2009, 05:43 PM
you won't be tried again anyway - it's called double jeopardy. assuming you were found not guilty and it's in paper somewhere in the court system.

Street_Soldier69
09-14-2009, 05:46 PM
hey, it worked out for everyone, that dude got his money back (i think)

and i got to have fun with gran turismo 5 prolgue for a while

Jaykub
09-14-2009, 07:47 PM
**** man.

rule #11 don't use the cc number sell them urh nvm

Street_Soldier69
09-14-2009, 07:48 PM
no, no, no thats rule #12, you must be mistaken

EpsilonX
09-15-2009, 09:34 PM
wow.

you're an idiot.

Street_Soldier69
09-15-2009, 09:36 PM
wow.

you're an idiot.

lol thank you,

im not gonna call you a name cause you dont bother me that much.

Trunks
09-15-2009, 09:40 PM
wow.

you're an idiot.

hahahahahahahaha

Street_Soldier69
09-15-2009, 09:42 PM
hahahahahahahaha

you met your girlfriend online.

hahahahahahahahaha

EpsilonX
09-15-2009, 09:42 PM
lol thank you,

im not gonna call you a name cause you dont bother me that much.

i meant you're an idiot for all this credit card stuff. way to be legit man way to be legit

(sarcasm)

Street_Soldier69
09-15-2009, 09:44 PM
i meant you're an idiot for all this credit card stuff. way to be legit man way to be legit

(sarcasm)

ALL this credit card stuff? hmm i see me doing that once.

EpsilonX
09-15-2009, 10:08 PM
you know what i mean -_-

Street_Soldier69
09-15-2009, 10:43 PM
you know what i mean -_-

as long as it makes you happy, sure i know what you mean.

EpsilonX
09-15-2009, 11:32 PM
well i was thinking about credit cards so i said it but i meant all the dumb stuff u did on PSN. why you gotta be doin that lol

Street_Soldier69
09-15-2009, 11:54 PM
well i was thinking about credit cards so i said it but i meant all the dumb stuff u did on PSN. why you gotta be doin that lol

i was stupid, he gave me his account loginm that was also stupid on his part because he didnt even know me. and i juts bought some stuff with it..... like Head Coach 09, GT5p, and some of the other PSN games.

Exodyus
09-16-2009, 07:59 PM
wow.

you're an idiot.

Enough said.

Street_Soldier69
09-16-2009, 08:20 PM
watever, this was a thread to make people stop asking me WHY YOU GET PERM BANNED, not for everyone to quote EpsilonX

Jaykub
09-16-2009, 08:48 PM
wow.

you're an idiot.

good one..

Street_Soldier69
09-16-2009, 09:01 PM
good one..

:mad1::mad1::mad1:

EpsilonX
09-17-2009, 02:05 AM
now watch, everybody's gonna be puttin the quote in their sig

Exodyus
09-17-2009, 11:37 AM
If you didn't come on bragging about it, or even mentioning it -- no one would have given two-craps about you being banned.

Samus-Fan
09-17-2009, 03:06 PM
wow.

you're an idiot.

I lol'd.

How about- you buy the games yourself?
Seems you take advantage of your friends.

hahahahahahahahaha

Omfg you're just a hilarious little person aren't you.
At least he HAS a girlfriend.

RaiDae
09-17-2009, 03:20 PM
Omfg you're just a hilarious little person aren't you.
At least he HAS a girlfriend.

I do believe in his earlier posts he was talking about his girlfriend. In fact, i believe there was a thread in which we were asked to say if a drawing by his girlfriend was good or not. (though it is possible Soldier was lying)

I haven't posted here yet, so my opinion - It was a very silly and annoying thing to do. Both you and the people who gave you their info. And it's not surprising that you got perm banned tbh.

LemonRising
09-17-2009, 03:31 PM
Having an online girlfriend is basically like having no girlfriend.

wat

RaiDae
09-17-2009, 03:38 PM
Having an online girlfriend is basically like having no girlfriend.

wat

It's an online gf? I only remember him saying he had a girlfriend. No idea if it were internet based or not. But we're OT now

Trunks
09-17-2009, 03:53 PM

hahahahahahahahaha

Yeah? I met, but I see her a lot lol? Good try though

LiNuX
09-17-2009, 07:00 PM
HAY

the gamers forum match making service is awesome! No say bad things about service!

Street_Soldier69
09-17-2009, 08:21 PM
at least he has a girlfriend

why would you even make that comment when you dont even know me, at all.???

umm, i have a GF, do you not read my post, and how the hell am i gonn draw a stupid little picture like that, believe what you want dude, but last i remember i met my GF in art class at my school not gamers-forum. thats trunks job :wub:

Trunks
09-17-2009, 08:39 PM
why would you even make that comment when you dont even know me, at all.???

umm, i have a GF, do you not read my post, and how the hell am i gonn draw a stupid little picture like that, believe what you want dude, but last i remember i met my GF in art class at my school not gamers-forum. thats trunks job :wub:

Some one thinks they're a tough one huh?

Why does it matter where I met my gf? All I did was start talking to her and we found out we lived really close together. It's more a "Distant" relationship then an online one. But, you're obviously too obnoxious to comprehend anything I'm saying, so I'm not going to bother with you anymore. I'd say more, but don't feel like getting a infraction. So have fun with your make believe gf. ROFL?

Street_Soldier69
09-17-2009, 08:41 PM
Some one thinks they're a tough one huh?

Why does it matter where I met my gf? All I did was start talking to her and we found out we lived really close together. It's more a "Distant" relationship then an online one. But, you're obviously too obnoxious to comprehend anything I'm saying, so I'm not going to bother with you anymore. I'd say more, but don't feel like getting a infraction. So have fun with your make believe gf. ROFL?

dude, think what you want, but iwas just messing with you. i dont really care what you and your gf does, not my problem, and i do have a gf her names tamra, ok?..ok

Riku-Nara
09-18-2009, 07:53 PM
You should really chill out with that psn ban stuff.
I mean, if you get suspended, then you should be nice, period. And you're stealing? From people you've known?

But, if you want to buy a new ps3, go for it.
I mean, it's basically paying for a new account.
Paying a **** load of money.
Your call though.
I'm sure sony's gonna be happy in the end.

Street_Soldier69
09-18-2009, 08:14 PM
my ps3 laser is broke anyway, it doesnt play blu-ray disc anymore, so i need new one anyway. and.... no i didnt steal from people i knew. just people i knew online.

ShadowMantis
09-18-2009, 10:30 PM
OMFG! lol ur an A-HOLE!

Street_Soldier69
09-18-2009, 10:36 PM
OMFG! lol ur an A-HOLE!

you too....

you better been kidding,or i mite have to smack you...softly...

ShadowMantis
09-18-2009, 10:39 PM
lol, im a little joker,u know that

Queen of Sarcasm!

Riku-Nara
09-20-2009, 11:15 AM
my ps3 laser is broke anyway, it doesnt play blu-ray disc anymore, so i need new one anyway. and.... no i didnt steal from people i knew. just people i knew online.

Stealing is still steal brah.
You know who else steals?
Bums.
But that's because they gotta.
To stay aliveeeee.
I mean, it's stupid to steal stuff you don't even need to me.
If the gaming has that much of an affect on your actions, time to turn off the console, maybe?