PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Game Quotes!

Street_Soldier69
09-25-2009, 10:44 PM
I thought it would be fun to say some of your favorite quotes from your favorite games.

I searched for a thread like this and didn't find one so here we go.

My Favorite --

"I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda." -Big Smoke (GTA: SA)

"Call me deepthroat" - Mr. X (MGS2)

"I want to ask you. Do you think love can bloom even on a battlefield?" - Otacon (MGS)

"I had a relationship with your mother (Otacon's step mother). She seduced me." - Otacon (MGS2)

"Pills over here!" - Bill (L4D)< ( Only funny when Bill says it)

LiNuX
09-25-2009, 11:37 PM
"DO I look like one of them?" - Louis from L4D.

makes me laugh every time...

Jaykub
09-25-2009, 11:51 PM
"Its me its Mario" Super Mario 64.

Yep

EpsilonX
09-26-2009, 12:30 AM
"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61! "

from MGS2

Street_Soldier69
09-26-2009, 12:45 AM
"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61! "

from MGS2

O ya, when he starts going crazy and starts sending you codecs over and over. i just stoped answering them.

Shixx
09-26-2009, 11:36 AM
I'll give you my top 5, but I'm sure there is a lot I forget.

1: "All your base are belong to us"
2: "Get over here"
3: "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of gum"
4: "Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle!"
5: "Great job, Gordon! Throwing that switch and all, I can see your MIT education really pays for itself."

EpsilonX
09-26-2009, 12:53 PM
heres my top 5

"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61! " - colonel, MGS2

"Those who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear." - Rose, The Legend of Dragoon

"Jill, here's a lockpick. It might come in handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you. " - Barry, Resident Evil

"I guess I really don't care if it's dangerous or not. I'm going to town either way. " - James, Silent Hill 2

and there's a quote by albert from the legend of dragoon, but i can't find it online anywhere and it's a long quote and its been ages since i played it, so i don't remember it.

if i find it i'll post it

RaiDae
09-26-2009, 01:40 PM
How about annoying quotes? I'm not in a good enough mood to think of funny or awesome ones atm...

"it's raining" - From two worlds. He says it every time it rains... Captain Obvious.

Ubernerd
09-26-2009, 02:48 PM
Para-Medic: Snake, look at your body!
Naked Snake: Yep... lookin' good.

Sigint: Well, let me tell you about the absolute worst, most sickening nightmare I ever had. This one isn't for the kids. OK, so there's this huge pile of crap, right? It's shaped like a giant tank, and it's walking around on two legs, goin' on a rampage and stompin' on people and houses and stuff. And this giant turd is carrying the nastiest missiles you ever saw. Like whenever it launches one of its turd missiles... whatever it hits - people, trees, buildings - turns into ****. My hometown, my old school, my family, my girlfriend, old man John... Everything in that turd's path turned into ****.
Naked Snake: That's... pretty sick, man.

The Sorrow: You will be killed by your sons.
^ That quote is simply awesome.

Master Chief: Wake me... when you need me.

All I can think of right now.

Yuuki
09-26-2009, 04:19 PM
Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts.
Any Moogle: Kupo!
Definitely my fav. :P

ShadowMantis
09-26-2009, 05:49 PM
lol, thats my fav too!

KUPO, KUPO, KUPO, KUPO!

Yuuki
09-26-2009, 06:17 PM