PDA

View Full Version : i had a dream

EpsilonX
10-07-2009, 11:24 AM
that this kid in my methods of inquiry class was dressing up as a scene kid and putting on a wig to do like a webcam show, but i found out and busted him.

then i asked roller coaster designers if they played roller coaster tycoon to come up with inspiration for rides. a-ha

LiNuX
10-07-2009, 01:26 PM
interesting dream - and RC Tycoon is a good way to look at how roller coasters would look in real life...but I'm sure they have some other way of simulating stuff now.

i dream about dreaming - i don't get much sleep these days :(

HamadaLFC8
10-07-2009, 05:26 PM
ROFL hahahahahahahhahhaha

if you wanna talk about dreams, I could write you 1,000 pages :P ok maybe not that many but you know what I mean ;)

Jaykub
10-17-2009, 12:19 AM
LSD much??

Yuuki
10-17-2009, 10:01 AM
Well isn't that...
Unique? XD

EpsilonX
10-17-2009, 12:37 PM
last night i had a dream that this girl on the first floor's friend was over, but she wanted to do homework so she went somewhere but we drove around a toy car honking it chasing her around. and there was a ride at disney that kept breaking down, and a meteor hit it and scorched a little girl but they rescued her. (and some reason we were dorming at disney? idk it was odd)

RaiDae
10-17-2009, 05:29 PM
i have freaky dreams every night. Can't remember the last time i had a dreamless sleep.

I was ill and kinda hallucinating during english and i could have sworn that the teacher was talking about a red cake, which was an ice-lolly and a jelly. He was debating on how to slice it and share with the class. I actually saw it being cut and taken away...
I went home not long after. Thought the nurse had a robotic eye and that my door handle was running away from me. I fell asleep the second i got into bed. ...fun times....