PDA

View Full Version : Mortal Kombat Trilogy Or Soul Calaber 4?

MsMyMind
10-11-2009, 05:19 PM
I love both games and it is a major toss up between the two. I love Soul Calaber 4, Ivy is the bomb, I want her whip/sword so bad! But then again, Barrakka and Cindell from MK are awesome, and the finishing moves are always entertaining. Soul Calaber can't say the same.
I think that the graphics are a major deciding factor. Although, if a game is still just as good, even though it has terrible graphics then it has to be a great game. Obviously SC has the best graphics out of the two, and MK leaves much to be desired.
I also love Tekken, but I haven't been able to play for a very long time.
There are many fighting games that could have a little more to them, but on the other hand some of the moves are absolutely astonishing.

Raoul
11-15-2010, 01:14 AM
I would prefer Soul Calaber 4 since I been playing this game way more that Mortal Kombat and for me the action is much better and there are many moves in Soul Calaber 4 that you can do which includes counter and different fighting moves which is totally awesome.:yes:

BobTD
11-15-2010, 01:45 AM
I was a huge fan of soul calaber3. Never really liked mortal combat as a fighting game. Its kind of a lazy series, fun for a few laughs but not for real competition.

I also really liked Street fighter alpha2&3 as well as Marvel Vs. Capcom2.

Raoul
11-15-2010, 02:49 AM
I must still try Street fighter alpha2&3 and Marvel Vs Capcom2. I am not sure how these games are actually, but I am having fun in Soul calaber 4.