PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Which Car should I get?

HamadaLFC8
10-12-2009, 01:31 PM
Hey guys
So I'm getting my first car very soon but I can't really decide which one to get I'm stuck between 2 choices, 2 hard choices :/ Yet the Ford I want is not yet available in the color I want they only have gold and white :no: It might take up to 3 weeks to arrive.

Ford Fusion 2010 SEL (full option): Amazing interior with lights going all around the inside (you can pick from 7 different light colors) Pretty decent outside well shaped and a tiny spoiler in the back. Front lights are sexy, and the speedometer is light blue which is beautiful! MP3 and Ipod are able to connect to the car. Also available the SYNC option. Rear parking sensor
2.5 Liter V4 Engine

Ford Fusion 2010 SEL (http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/fusion/)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chevrolet Malibu 2010 LTZ: Pretty sexy lights (looks very American; muscle style) inside is beautiful with the leather and the steering wheel is similar to a Corvette. yet the inside is not as sexy as the Ford, no light, no ipod the speedometer is light blue as well but the leather makes it really nice. Yet the engine is a insane!
3.6 Liter V6 Engine - 252 HP <<< American power right there haha

Chevrolet Malibu 2010 (http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.com/2010-chevrolet-malibu.htm)

Thanks for the help guys & girls!

LiNuX
10-12-2009, 01:36 PM
personally I would get the malibu - but my family has never owned an american car lol - my current car is a Toyota and it's great.

The fusion should have better fuel efficiency - but I'm not expert on cars. If you like power then the Mailbu would be good but in the end it's up to you - you have to choose the car YOU like, and not let anyone else influence you too heavily otherwise you'll regret the purchase.

Good luck!

HamadaLFC8
10-12-2009, 01:45 PM
Don't worry about the fuel here, gas is cheaper than Water in Saudi Arabia :P I fill up with about $ 5

LiNuX
10-12-2009, 03:46 PM
yea I figured that. it costs me about $20 to fill my car up.

but I need a new car anyway, my car is a 2002 model and cars out today are far more fuel efficient. I might save up to get a new car by next summer. And I doubt I'll be looking at either ford or chevy, neither really appealed to me too greatly (besides the ford mustang and chevy corvette) but both are out of my reach (money-wise), at least for now :)

HamadaLFC8
10-12-2009, 03:49 PM
What are you gonna look at ??? Get the Nissan GTR hahahaha :P

LiNuX
10-12-2009, 03:57 PM
i got into the 2010 Nissan GTR at this local Nissan dealership near me a little while ago.....I was in love, but it cost about $90,000...If I could, I would.

Other than that I'm looking at something more luxurious. Perhaps a Lexus or Mercedes Benz. Most of these cars don't get close to the GTR's price. And I'll probably be getting the car from Connecticut to save on taxes - it's too much in NY.

RaiDae
10-12-2009, 04:15 PM
Get one of those old volkswagen hippie vans. I want that to be my first car, but the prices vary mentally. Some crappy cheap ones and some really expensive ones.

I'll probably be getting the car from Connecticut
My physics teacher went down to England to get a car for cheap... It broke-down half-way back. It was the first day he'd been off school in at least 6 years... lol

HamadaLFC8
10-17-2009, 08:49 AM
Yeah thx a lot guys :D I've decided on getting the Ford :D in black, you guys think I should get the inside black or beige ? (leather)

LiNuX
10-17-2009, 09:44 AM
I personally like black over beige any day - my car has gray interior which is close enough for me. you should go with what looks good around you.

HamadaLFC8
10-17-2009, 03:33 PM
Yeah I went for black :D I'll post some pics of it when i get it :D

Metallica1983
11-07-2010, 12:14 AM
i got into the 2010 Nissan GTR at this local Nissan dealership near me a little while ago.....I was in love, but it cost about $90,000...If I could, I would.

Other than that I'm looking at something more luxurious. Perhaps a Lexus or Mercedes Benz. Most of these cars don't get close to the GTR's price. And I'll probably be getting the car from Connecticut to save on taxes - it's too much in NY.

If you want luxurious for a good price get a honda special edition I got a 97 accord special edition and it looks like a benz inside

Charlotte
11-07-2010, 02:53 AM
Ford Fusion 2010 SEL, I suggest this one cause me more to appearance. Oh btw, why not Bugatti in your choice? lol

HamadaLFC8
11-07-2010, 03:57 AM
Ford Fusion 2010 SEL, I suggest this one cause me more to appearance. Oh btw, why not Bugatti in your choice? lol

LOL Ixel! You're a year late :P I've had my car for a year now aahha and yes it was the Ford <3

Th3-devils-princess
11-07-2010, 07:02 AM
Get the Ford - Fussion it looks good hehe :) :) :)

Eric
01-13-2011, 08:38 PM
the Chevy woulda blew up by just opening the door. Ford all day everrday:)

W1CKEDTW1STED
01-13-2011, 10:06 PM
I'm a Ford die hard. You know which one I'd choose. :)

leica
01-14-2011, 12:54 AM
seeing this thread get bumped made me realize that if cars are considered "entertainment," some people lead very sad lives

Raoul
01-14-2011, 02:14 AM
lol get the Nissan Skyline GTR that is my dream car and if you want one for your family get the Nissan Skyline GTR R35:D but that is way too pricey can't people be so kind and give cars for free away:laugh1:

Jayhmmz
01-14-2011, 08:17 AM
He already has a damn car!

HamadaLFC8
01-14-2011, 08:24 AM
He already has a damn car!

THANK YOU JAYHMMZ!!! haha

and Raoul oh god ... GTR ... what a LEGEND of a car

Jayhmmz
01-14-2011, 08:26 AM
THANK YOU JAYHMMZ!!! haha

I'm sure people just post for the sake of their post-count and don't bother reading posts prior to theirs before replying.