PDA

View Full Version : Demons Soul

MsMyMind
10-12-2009, 04:56 PM
From what I have seen of this game, it is going to be extremely difficult. At first I was not impressed by the graphics, but it took me back to Soul Reaver and Beyond Atlantis, both of which were rightious games. I hope to play, and eventually beat Demons Soul as I have beaten Soul Reaver, and many other RPG's.
They say this is to be the hardest game of the year... BRING IT ON

Shixx
10-13-2009, 11:51 AM
I have it, I just finished playing it for awhile.
This is definitely not for the people who dislike Hard games.
I like it, love the challenge.

EpsilonX
10-13-2009, 12:37 PM
ugh i hate hard games but it looks like a game i CANNOT skip

MsMyMind
10-14-2009, 11:41 AM
I am going to definitely pick this one up! I am willing to buy the console just for it... the more I see the game play the more I get excited.

hidekipooj
10-15-2009, 01:24 AM
this game will fuc* you up the as$ without lube and then leave you alone to die in the blistering cold for two weeks. It's THAT hard.

But still awesome.

MsMyMind
10-15-2009, 05:25 AM
Well I hope so. I am so tired of beating a game that people classify as difficult in 3-5 days max.
Legend of Zelda...beat it in 3 days...
ANY resident evil, beat them in 2-3 days...
I mean really....CHALLENGE ME!!!!

RaiDae
10-15-2009, 11:01 AM
Well I hope so. I am so tired of beating a game that people classify as difficult in 3-5 days max.
Legend of Zelda...beat it in 3 days...
ANY resident evil, beat them in 2-3 days...
I mean really....CHALLENGE ME!!!!

That means one of two things - You're a gaming genius of super-pro ability OR you spend tto much time staring at a screen and haven't seen the light of day since you first picked up a controller.
Try Ninja gaiden - especially the old ones. One of the hardest games ever. OR, do something else with your time, then games are harder because you haven't "practised" as much.

I'll probably rent this before i think about buying. There's too many games and not enough money. The graphics and gameplay look above decnt though

MsMyMind
10-15-2009, 02:59 PM
That means one of two things - You're a gaming genius of super-pro ability OR you spend tto much time staring at a screen and haven't seen the light of day since you first picked up a controller.
Try Ninja gaiden - especially the old ones. One of the hardest games ever. OR, do something else with your time, then games are harder because you haven't "practised" as much.

I'll probably rent this before i think about buying. There's too many games and not enough money. The graphics and gameplay look above decnt though

I am pretty good at games. I don't constantly play, I haven't played a game..in probably a month then this week I picked up a newer Zelda and then beat it...already...god damn this...

EpsilonX
10-17-2009, 12:31 PM
i hate hard games, because i always get pissed off when i can't get past something =\

MsMyMind
10-18-2009, 09:15 AM
I only like hard games because if I try to play an "easy" game, I usually beat it in a few hours...and that is usually a pain in the ass more so than being stuck in a hard game for a couple days.

EpsilonX
10-18-2009, 01:42 PM
not for me, cuz if a game's too hard i get sick of it really fast. I like the plot moving forward.