PDA

View Full Version : Who will win the World Series?

LiNuX
10-17-2009, 01:19 PM
I was wondering who you guys think will win the world series.

The teams in question are:

LA Angels
NY Yankees
Philadelphia Phillies
LA Dodgers

The Angels and Yankees are playing in the ALCS where the Yankees have a 1-0 lead. And the Phillies and Dodgers are in the NLCS where the series is tied 1-1.

My thoughts: Yankees and Dodgers will go into the World Series where the Yanks will win.

Any thoughts?

HamadaLFC8
10-17-2009, 01:29 PM
I'm going for Yankee's!!!

PS: I have nooo clue about any of this :P

LiNuX
10-17-2009, 01:46 PM
I'm going for Yankee's!!!

PS: I have nooo clue about any of this :P

no worries - baseball isn't as big outside of the US anyway.

Iceskater101
10-18-2009, 08:14 PM
I hate the yankees! They always beat out my team
I hate the yankees
I don't want them to win
and thats why I didn't vote for them

LiNuX
10-18-2009, 09:25 PM
they'll give you a hard time then. They just beat the Angels for the second game in a row leading the series 2-0 now.

And Yankees beat out a lot of teams, that's why they are the best franchise out there in baseball.

And right now in the NLCS it looks like the Phillies are going to take game 3 - they are leading the game 8-0 in the 6th inning. Dodgers need to pick up the pace if they want to get to the world series. I'm predicting the Phillies take game 3. The NLCS has the chance to get to 7 full games, I doubt the ALCS will do that though.

LiNuX
10-25-2009, 11:50 PM
Well it's official, it's the NY Yankees v. Philadelphia Phillies at the world series. Great Game 6 vs the Angels tonight. Nice try to both the LA teams, but it looks like that city won't have any world series games.

Jaykub
10-26-2009, 12:32 AM
Yankees will win it

Iceskater101
10-26-2009, 06:06 PM
UGH! the yankees will win it but I don't want them too
whatever they are the best baseball team so what can you expect

LiNuX
10-31-2009, 11:49 PM
Yankees are leading the World Series 2-1 over the phillies. Great come back tonight. Phillies scored 3 early and Werth had 2 home-runs. Scared me the crap out of me. But A-Rod, Swisher, and Matsui had their own homers from the Yankees and Andy Petite had an RBI and scored a run...great night for him too.

Just a fun game to watch. Tomorrow it's Lee vs. Sabathia again.