PDA

View Full Version : Yankees World Champs for the 27th Time

LiNuX
11-04-2009, 11:04 PM
The Yankees just won their 27th world series title against the Phillies beating them 7-3 in Game 6. It was a great game. Matsui aka Godzilla was 3 for 4 with a home run and 6 RBIs.

A-Rod finally gets a ring. Damon has his second huge ring, winning the ring with Boston after 86 years and then the 27th title with the yanks. Jeter, Posada, Mariano, and Andy Petite gets their 5th rings each.

It was a great game. Both teams fought, Yankees were just better.

Great year for the Yankees, didn't doubt them one bit. They had great pitching (Minus Burnett) and the power of the offensive line has been amazing. Congrats to them and hopefully they make it next year too. They have quite a few players in the last year of their contract, will be interesting to see who will be here next season.

Blackleo
11-04-2009, 11:25 PM
Yes Baby !!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Party At Linux's House !!! Woot !!! Free Drinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LiNuX
11-04-2009, 11:27 PM
yeah! You must enter the correct terminal command to get in.

Most likely will be at the parade on Friday - I wasn't able to go back in 2000 but nothing is going to stop me this year.

Iceskater101
11-06-2009, 08:27 PM
EW I HATE THE YANKEES
lol

LemonRising
11-06-2009, 09:16 PM
EW I HATE THE YANKEES
lol

That was fabulous.

LiNuX
11-06-2009, 11:39 PM
Good parade today - Jay Z showed up - but it got cold near the end when the sun went away. But good...

Lots of people hate the yankees, that's why the feeling is that much better every time they win :)