PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for the Borderlands DLC for PC?

jango
11-25-2009, 06:08 PM
This from gearbox & 2kgames today ..

Happy Thanksgiving! We’d like to confirm that Gearbox Software and 2K Games are hard at work on both the first downloadable content pack “Zombie Island of Dr. Ned” and a new patch for the PC version of Borderlands, and will be offering more details about content and availability very shortly. Zombies for everyone!

So, for anyone waiting to own some zombies on the pc, like me, at least we have some idea that the DLC is incoming :)

ShadowMantis
11-25-2009, 07:38 PM
Is the DLC and patch only for the PC version?

jango
11-25-2009, 07:49 PM
No it's for the other platforms too, but the xbox already has the DLC (as of the 24th of this month) .. and at one point they hadn't even confirmed that it would be on the PC version at all. So, at least this confirmation means it's coming for the PC, and pretty soon :)

Shixx
12-03-2009, 12:14 PM
I can't wait. Looks like good times.
I also have some Incendiary Guns waiting to be tested, muahaha

jango
12-03-2009, 06:25 PM
lol same .. if you wanna hook up for some co-op sometime, let me know :)

elgms
12-09-2009, 01:50 PM
I just bought borderlands last week, and its a pretty awesome game. The graphics look like something out of a movie, the weapons are very cool,,,,, tons of quest,,,.

jango
12-09-2009, 01:58 PM
farm new haven for a bit .. my big tip :)

hidekipooj
12-09-2009, 02:43 PM
I got it one the PS3...it was fun at first but towards the end it just feels a little "too" overwhelming. There's no warp points anywhere throughout the map so you have to trudge from location to location. Sometimes multiple times for quests. BIG TIP!

start the "brains" quest the FIRST thing you do. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

jango
12-09-2009, 02:57 PM
huh? there's a bunch of warp stations - sometimes 2 or 3 in the bigger zones with car ports nearby

.. unless that's massively differnt on the ps3 i guess

blaze4556
12-13-2009, 01:21 AM
i found borderlands repetitive after lvl 10 or so, could be because sniper's are boring and it would have been nice if it had a bigger story line and cut scenes or maybe it's more fun after lvl 15 but i was expecting it to be the same for the next 35 lvl's. For me it felt like grinding on an mmorpg but with a gun.