PDA

View Full Version : Does this game exist?

zocheyado
12-04-2009, 09:50 PM
Looking for a rpg where you play as a cop. get a cop car drive around get missions err 911 calls domestic violence bank robery w/e would be very interested in such a game, singplayer or online, no crappy little addictinggames stuff. a real game newer if possible. anyone have any ideas? thanks!

Cleril
12-04-2009, 10:00 PM
There's...gah what's the name....True Crime I think. There were two games by the name, both had the same formula.

The game was crappy though.

LiNuX
12-04-2009, 11:11 PM
I remember True Crime

As for a "cop rpg" I don't know of any. Most RPG's focus on fantastical objects and stories, Cop games would focus more on action/adventure type games. And if Cleril didn't name it I wouldn't have remembered True Crime.

HamadaLFC8
12-05-2009, 08:03 AM
Yeah I want one like that too :(
also like be like a riot pollice guy for a day or highway police for another day and **** like that

zocheyado
12-05-2009, 09:50 AM
awe. oh well i guess i will have to wait for such a game. i think it would be great. i have played true crime its not so good. lol. well thanks anyways guys

hidekipooj
12-11-2009, 03:14 PM
um...play gta and then do the ambulance and vigilante missions

Cleril
12-11-2009, 04:38 PM
I remember True Crime

As for a "cop rpg" I don't know of any. Most RPG's focus on fantastical objects and stories, Cop games would focus more on action/adventure type games. And if Cleril didn't name it I wouldn't have remembered True Crime.

You want to remember True Crime? The game was crap and I happen to have it for the Xbox which that version has a bug where the game crashes at a certain point in the storyline...making it impossible to ever beat.

LiNuX
12-11-2009, 07:37 PM
You want to remember True Crime? The game was crap and I happen to have it for the Xbox which that version has a bug where the game crashes at a certain point in the storyline...making it impossible to ever beat.

No i don't want to remember the entire game - I played it once, didn't like it at all, just went back to GTA.

OutOfPhase666
12-11-2009, 08:13 PM
yeah cleril's right that game was garbage

LemonRising
12-11-2009, 10:03 PM
um...play gta and then do the ambulance and vigilante missions

This was my first thought.