PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods

Iceskater101
12-17-2009, 07:48 PM
I am kind of surprised that there wasn't a topic about Tiger Woods and his cheating?
anyways hopefully this is the right place for this topic
anyways I was reading the US weekly magazine and I was shocked to find that Tiger Woods cheated on his wife. Tiger Woods was someone i looked up to and now I found out that he has cheated on his wife with at least 5 different people
although there is a possibility that he didnt cheat but he hasn't said anything to the press.. so people are specuating
I am just wondering could you forgive Tiger if he did cheat on his wife?

LiNuX
12-17-2009, 08:18 PM
They have a voicemail recording of him calling of the ladies and he started off as "Hey it's me tiger" or something like that. That's one of the stupidest things you can do when cheating.

But he did speak to the press, he said he's taking a break from Golf and will work on being a better husband and father.

Personally I don't care for him. I'm not a fan of golf or Tiger Woods so this story really hasn't gotten too much of my attention. But I've heard plenty about it.

LemonRising
12-17-2009, 09:57 PM
Unfortunately I too have heard plenty about this.

I really just..

I don't want to hear anymore.

I don't care if he cheats and neither should anyone else.
He's famous because he's this proski golfer, not because he was the perfect man and husband.
but whatevs.

also, cheating is not cool. ever. at all.

Jaykub
12-17-2009, 11:19 PM
I don't think people would like everyone talking about them if they were in his shoes.

Kenoi
12-18-2009, 04:46 PM
I really hate that the media wont let this go....
all that jazz about him losing sponsorship with Nike

Iceskater101
12-18-2009, 05:59 PM
I really hate that the media wont let this go....
all that jazz about him losing sponsorship with Nike

I thought Nike stayed by him?

Kenoi
12-19-2009, 12:52 PM
nope, they had to break him away from it....