PDA

View Full Version : Left 4 Dead 2 characters!

sumshi_roll
12-21-2009, 09:16 AM
Which L4D2 characters do you love and absolutely hate? lol

Ellis: Number 1... that's right he is the best. =D

Coach: Best defensive character for Ellis ever!

Nick: Makes throwing pipe bombs look cooler than it already is.

Rochelle: "DON'T WALK IN FRONT OF ME WHILE IM UNLOADING!" and more importantly... if she EVER gets in my way while I throw a bile bomb again... I'm leaving her there.

haha, that's all i have to say about them.

HamadaLFC8
12-21-2009, 09:22 AM
Ellis is wicked, he is by far the best
Then I'd say either Coach or Nick

and Rochelle... she's just normal (no offense girls) xD I loved Zoey in Left 4 Dead but Rochelle is just meh

LiNuX
12-21-2009, 11:49 AM
Ellis for sure. Gotta love his quotes. Especially that one from dark carnival that goes something like this:

"They say when they play, you can see their show from SPAAACE"

Don't care much about the other ones. But Ellis is definitely the best from all 8 L4D characters, from both games.

Blackleo
12-21-2009, 08:46 PM
Yeah Ellis rocks ! He has the best and funniest lines. But I like playing as Nick. Linux gets Ellis most of the time.

Samus-Fan
12-21-2009, 09:19 PM
I like Ellis, all my friends hate him because they think he is the new Francis, lol.

My overall of the new 4:

Ellis
Coach
Nick
Rochelle.
She's boring.

And then out of the overall 8,

Louis - PEELZ.
Ellis - So this one time, me and Kieth...
Bill - Old guy. And a beast.
Coach - Grabbin' BILLZ
Nick - I'm not gonna die -insert location-
Zoey - I dunno. Just not my hated, not my favorite.
Rochelle - Boring, nothing going for her.
Francis - IT'S FRANCIS. WHAT ELSE.
And I don't hate vests.

HamadaLFC8
12-22-2009, 04:11 AM
By the way do you think it's true that this game is racist ? I've expirienced it many times in game that the AI attacks Louis first xD What do you guys think about that ? :P

LiNuX
12-22-2009, 09:07 AM
By the way do you think it's true that this game is racist ? I've expirienced it many times in game that the AI attacks Louis first xD What do you guys think about that ? :P

You see what you want to see, That's how life works.

I've seen instances where one of the other 3 got attacked first or killed first. I think the game is random, but you always have people trying to tell you it's not.

koker
01-14-2010, 02:27 AM
yeah i dont think that the game is racist and of course ellis is The man

Doemed
01-18-2010, 09:41 AM
That sucks dude

darrenwks
01-19-2010, 02:40 AM
I don love and hate them either

joshr
01-23-2010, 08:52 PM
I'm highly disappointed in the characters from l4d2. The characters from the first were just so much more real. Where as the new guys on the block just don't seem to line up with their attitudes towards the zombie apocalypse. One of my favorite things about the first game was the characters, and I feel as they went for straight comedy with these characters whilst forgetting to add in some realistic emotion. The first game had characters that were both realistic as well as hilarious...

jango
01-23-2010, 11:25 PM
I'm highly disappointed in the characters from l4d2. The characters from the first were just so much more real. Where as the new guys on the block just don't seem to line up with their attitudes towards the zombie apocalypse. One of my favorite things about the first game was the characters, and I feel as they went for straight comedy with these characters whilst forgetting to add in some realistic emotion. The first game had characters that were both realistic as well as hilarious...

this is one of the things that turned me off tbh

Chloroform Girl
02-09-2010, 08:36 PM
hey i actually like rochelle!

joshr
02-10-2010, 10:40 AM
Rochelle in my opinion doesn't have as much personality as Zoey did, so I really don't like her that much...

LiNuX
02-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Rochelle is the least interesting of all the characters. Ellis is number one, then Coach with his fat comments, then nick, and then the l4d characters, then rochelle...

joshr
02-10-2010, 12:17 PM
I personally loved the original left 4 dead characters way more than the l4d2 characters, I had a lot of bonding time with them...

Dark Shadow666
02-28-2010, 05:30 PM
Ellis Ftw!

Allstar180
03-27-2010, 01:15 PM
Coach is the best!!