PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

LiNuX
12-25-2009, 12:06 AM
It's officially Christmas where I am and I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays on behalf of Gamers Forum. Hope this day is joyous for you all!

Frank-the-Rabbit
12-25-2009, 01:16 AM
Happy Holiday's to you all as well. Hope santa brings you all the best games to keep you busy till next year.

HamadaLFC8
12-25-2009, 04:02 AM
Merry Christmas people!!! Santa has been so kind again this year to get me Forza 3 :P Never he still gives gifts to 17 year old guys, I must have been super good this year ^^

Merry Christmas again :)

RaiDae
12-25-2009, 06:05 AM
Merry christmas!!!
I'm super happy - I got the collectors edition of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2!!! CHEEEESIN XD
And a graphocs tablet... no idea how good that's gonna be... :)

Santa loves us 17 year olds. He got me a car - a mini to be exact

HamadaLFC8
12-25-2009, 06:49 AM
Santa loves us 17 year olds. He got me a car - a mini to be exact

Hey nice =D Congrats on that, what color is it?

RaiDae
12-25-2009, 07:38 AM
Hey nice =D Congrats on that, what color is it?

it's red with the British Flag on the top.

It's also about as big as your foot and remote controlled... I wasn't a very good girl this year, so Santa didn't get me a real one

HamadaLFC8
12-25-2009, 08:08 AM
Rofl -.- you really got me there

LiNuX
12-25-2009, 09:01 AM
I stayed up late for santy claus, but he never showed up :(

EpsilonX
12-25-2009, 09:51 AM
i got a 360 with halo 1-3, fable 2, and dragon age origins (for ps3)

haha.

and i got a bass guitar from my uncle

Kenoi
12-25-2009, 11:44 AM
Hey, thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, I just received an email saying that my birthday was yesterday.... haha.
and Merry Christmas everyone!

KittyCat72
12-25-2009, 01:15 PM
Happy holiday! i hope you each enjoy whatever it is that you may have planned. :)

Trunks
12-25-2009, 08:28 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I didn't get any games, mostly clothes, but I got a 22 inch flat screen computer monitor and an ipod touch. Also 120 dollars cash from relatives, I plan on buying a pair of turtle Beeches for MW2. A nice 60 dollars pair.

I hope everyone got what they wanted

Iceskater101
12-25-2009, 10:32 PM

I didn't get any games, mostly clothes, but I got a 22 inch flat screen computer monitor and an ipod touch. Also 120 dollars cash from relatives, I plan on buying a pair of turtle Beeches for MW2. A nice 60 dollars pair.

cool I got an Ipod touch too and it was what I really wanted
and i got itunes money and I used it up basically in two hours lol
merry christmas to everyone!

Samus-Fan
12-26-2009, 08:24 PM
Merry Late Christmas, lol
I got Mantis Shrimp tank supplies and a tank, so I'm gonna start cycling the tank tomorrow and have the shrimp by Sunday. It's gonna be awesome.
As for games, I got Deadrising and MW2. I used some money from Christmas and got Borderlands not too long ago.

jango
12-26-2009, 10:14 PM
merry crimble ppl & happy new year

LemonRising
12-29-2009, 11:16 AM
Merry belated!

I got a 1tb ext. harddrive, wireless mouse, portable speakers, army of two for ps3 (my brother got a ps3 YEEEUHHHH), and left4dead2!

HAH
I am happy.

RAI, what kind of tablet did you get? <:

LiNuX
12-29-2009, 07:12 PM
I got a 1tb ext. harddrive, wireless mouse, portable speakers, army of two for ps3 (my brother got a ps3 YEEEUHHHH), and left4dead2!
[/EDIT]

I like the hard drive, I need one but I generally just buy internal drives and reuse my external enclosure.

Not a fan of wireless mouse, they failed me too many times playing games.

Yay for Army of Two, never played he game

And Hell yeah for L4D2!

I's happy for you.

LemonRising
12-29-2009, 11:54 PM
I'm not too huge a fan of wireless either, but me and cordmouses have.. issues.
I find them restricting ) :

So far my wireless has been good, tomorrow I'm gonna go overkill on d2 and get my use out of it and see how well it works.

This is my first external hard drive so I'm pretty happy.
Already cleared a bunch of space on my laptop <:

STILL HAVENT INSTALLED L4D2 but me and my brother spent the night playing army of two which is funfun.
I wish I could install l4d2 on my laptop but I don't think it has near enough graphics capability to run it. Oh well, just gotta use the desktop more. it is a nice desktop <: Only problem is that it's in my brother's room which.. sucks.

Riku-Nara
12-30-2009, 12:01 AM

My Canadian comrade got a pair of turtle beaches, and he said they work crazy good. Like, he could hear people from spawn points and ****.

LiNuX
12-30-2009, 12:05 AM
STILL HAVENT INSTALLED L4D2 but me and my brother spent the night playing army of two which is funfun.
I wish I could install l4d2 on my laptop but I don't think it has near enough graphics capability to run it. Oh well, just gotta use the desktop more. it is a nice desktop <: Only problem is that it's in my brother's room which.. sucks.

You can check >> Can You Run It
(http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/srtest/)

Just select L4D2 and install the software they require. Easy peasy.

LemonRising
12-30-2009, 12:06 AM
You know.
I knew about that site.
I've used it before.
But I forgot ) :

Thank you good sir!

Trunks
12-31-2009, 01:59 PM
My Canadian comrade got a pair of turtle beaches, and he said they work crazy good. Like, he could hear people from spawn points and ****.

Turtle Beaches are amazing, he's not lying lol. I bought me a pair just after Christmas with the money I got. I can't play without them now lol.

Yuuki
12-31-2009, 09:14 PM
DAMN I'm late.
Merry uber late Xmas.
Hope everyone had a wonderful time(:

Well, I got a sexy laptop, some clothes, Guitar Hero 3 (finally, I've been playing it at friends houses for the longest time) and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

RaiDae
01-01-2010, 01:48 PM
[qoute] RAI, what kind of tablet did you get? <: [/QUOTE]

Sorry for the late reply - was off in London.
It's not an amazing one, i got it dor doing equationss and diagrams properly. It's a trust slimline design tablet. It's so much fun - a friend was searching the web and i kept on moving the mouse with the tablet. I got hit in the end.

Glad to hear everybody got some awesome presents! I finished assassins creed when i got back from london.... Another damned cliff-hanger.

Iceskater101
01-03-2010, 04:13 PM
DAMN I'm late.
Merry uber late Xmas.
Hope everyone had a wonderful time(:

Well, I got a sexy laptop, some clothes, Guitar Hero 3 (finally, I've been playing it at friends houses for the longest time) and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

nice guitar hero 3 is so fun!
and i just recently got Kingdom hearts 358/2 days
how far are you in it?

Yuuki
01-04-2010, 04:51 PM
nice guitar hero 3 is so fun!
and i just recently got Kingdom hearts 358/2 days
how far are you in it?

Omggg I knowww!!! I got it at the Dollar Store for 29 bucks.. XD Hahahahh.
And not too far, my DS died and I lost the charger.. :/

Iceskater101
01-07-2010, 05:23 PM
Omggg I knowww!!! I got it at the Dollar Store for 29 bucks.. XD Hahahahh.
And not too far, my DS died and I lost the charger.. :/

I have had that happen not fun :(

Yuuki
01-07-2010, 06:02 PM
I have had that happen not fun :(
Oh I know. x.x It sucks! lol I have a car charger though. :]]

Iceskater101
01-09-2010, 04:24 PM
Oh I know. x.x It sucks! lol I have a car charger though. :]]

Thats good :)
you made me want to play Kingdom hearts yesterday
I am still stuck in the game :(

Yuuki
01-09-2010, 04:29 PM
Thats good :)
you made me want to play Kingdom hearts yesterday
I am still stuck in the game :(

Haha! Did I really? x]
And ohh darnn D:
Where are you stuck?

Iceskater101
01-12-2010, 03:50 PM
Haha! Did I really? x]
And ohh darnn D:
Where are you stuck?

umm I am in the Alice in Wonderland world and there is this giant lizard thing and he keeps hitting me every time he hits me i die so.. it makes me angry lol

Yuuki
01-12-2010, 04:45 PM
umm I am in the Alice in Wonderland world and there is this giant lizard thing and he keeps hitting me every time he hits me i die so.. it makes me angry lol

Omg that sounds so annoying!!! Godd I need to find my charger. >.<

LemonRising
01-12-2010, 09:02 PM
RAI, what kind of tablet did you get? <:
Sorry for the late reply - was off in London.
It's not an amazing one, i got it dor doing equationss and diagrams properly. It's a trust slimline design tablet. It's so much fun - a friend was searching the web and i kept on moving the mouse with the tablet. I got hit in the end.

Oh that's cool. FREE STUFF IS AWESOME I love free stuff.
No name tablets can be sort of annoying with vista. I have an oldddddddd one that's from e3works and they haven't released any new drivers for vista so all the functions don't work properly.

RaiDae
01-13-2010, 04:54 PM
Oh that's cool. FREE STUFF IS AWESOME I love free stuff.
No name tablets can be sort of annoying with vista. I have an oldddddddd one that's from e3works and they haven't released any new drivers for vista so all the functions don't work properly.

opps, my bad. I didn't get it for free, i wanted it for doing equations and diagrams for my projects. sorry.
I haven't used it much though, I've drawn a multicoloured bird and used it as a mouse. But that's it... i haven't had time to see how to use it properly