PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Game/Genre/Console??

LiNuX
07-05-2007, 11:15 PM
What are is your favorite Game?

What is your favorite Game Genre/Type?

And what is your favorite gaming console?

you can answer them here as well as go to your profile/usercp and answer the three questions in your profile to be visible to others. It was implemented in our previous smf board but info could not be imported so you will have to do it again :-(.

Its Usercp >> Edit Profile >> bottom of the page answer the questions :-)

if you have suggestions for more questions there, please suggest in the questions/suggestions board - not here, you can answer the questions here.

I'll start:

What is your favorite video game?:
Counter-Strike 1.6
What is your favorite console?:
PC
What is your favorite type of game?:
Shooters/FPS

TheKing
07-05-2007, 11:52 PM
my favorite game is nba live

my fav game genre is shooter

my favorite console is playstaion 2

Eric
07-06-2007, 09:59 AM
Favorite Game: Socom

Favorite Genre: Shooter

Favorite Console:

PC and PS2

lonewolfxix
07-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Hehe Slacker, PC isn't a console =P

Favorite Game: Final Fantasy!!!

Favorite Genre: Shooter

Favorite Console: Playstation 2 // 360

suggestions? Why not add a "My Rig" thing so people can add their computer specs =D *loves to post his PC specs everywhere* i've seen it else where integrated into the forum post user bar thing. Pretty cool. I think hexus.net do that come to think.. can't remember.

LiNuX
07-06-2007, 08:55 PM
suggestions? Why not add a "My Rig" thing so people can add their computer specs =D *loves to post his PC specs everywhere* i've seen it else where integrated into the forum post user bar thing. Pretty cool. I think hexus.net do that come to think.. can't remember.

follow this text :D

if you have suggestions for more questions there, please suggest in the questions/suggestions board - not here, you can answer the questions here.

and explain more, i dont know what the question should exactly say, just my rig? lol, well do it in the proper place

and PC can be considered a console since you can play almost any game on it. The ultimate gaming machine

FattaT
07-06-2007, 09:58 PM
I'm the same a you LiNuX:-P

Counter-Strike 1.6
PC
FPS

LiNuX
07-06-2007, 10:11 PM
thats a good thing FattaT ;-) lol

lonewolfxix
07-06-2007, 10:32 PM
Ah, but things in defence that it's not a console: You can do other things on it like actually do work =P Okay then, will do.

Gerrit
07-06-2007, 11:10 PM
Favorite video game?:
Diablo I / II

Favorite console?:
PC

Favorite type of game?:
RPG/MMORPG

LiNuX
07-06-2007, 11:19 PM
Ah, but things in defence that it's not a console: You can do other things on it like actually do work =P Okay then, will do.

lol people are still posting pc as a console :-P

-mihkel-
07-07-2007, 10:10 AM
NBA Live
PC
Simulator