I hated healing my pokemon.
I'D RATHER THEM ALL DIE.
THAN GO TO THAT WHURE
AND TPATPATPAPTPPPPTWIAITWAITWAITTAPAPAPPTPTPAPTPTPATP PTPTTT
then fail
and redo.

LiNuX
12-30-2009, 12:45 AM
lol I remember that...brought back some old memories there.

Good times.

Then that kid stole my Pokemon Gold and got deported. True Story for another day.

Jaykub
12-30-2009, 12:46 AM
lol I remember that...brought back some old memories there.

Good times.

Then that kid stole my Pokemon Gold and got deported. True Story for another day.

I'd love to here it

LiNuX
12-30-2009, 12:51 AM
I'd love to here it

lol...

And to shorten up the story, one of our neighbors asked my mom to watch her kid one day while she went to the doctor's office (I think). He had pokemon, I had pokemon, so we battled and played. He was like 3-4 years younger than me. He wanted to trade his Crystal version for my Gold and I refused...too much work into my game.

When he left that day, my game went missing from my gameboy. Went to his house that night and the parents were like "he's sick, can't come to the door" - yeah right..

Called him up the next morning and asked why he stole it, he wouldn't admit to it. I threatened to call he cops and he hung up.

About a month or so later, we found out his whole family was here in the US illegally. They got deported back soon after. I bet the kid believes I called the cops on him.

Never got my game back but at least I won't be seeing him anymore.

It was years ago, other stuff happened, my mom was mad at the lady too cuz she was supposed to be her "friend" but she didn't even confront her son about the incident.

That's basically it.

Jaykub
12-30-2009, 12:54 AM
damn that sucks. I don't like people like that

Iceskater101
12-31-2009, 01:28 PM
that sucks about your game
I had this one friend that would come over to my house and she would steal like my bracelets and stuff and whenever I confronted her about it she would ignore it and I was like umm ok?

Trunks
12-31-2009, 01:39 PM
I don't ever remember having a problem with that, I never sat there and tapped the button one hundred times either lol. That was back in my calmer gaming days, now I get mad when I play games lol.

Mantazmad
12-31-2009, 02:00 PM
I used to want to kill all my pokemons personnaly when that happened, and nice artwork by the way Jacob!

RaiDae
01-01-2010, 03:24 PM
That pissed me of so so much. So glad they changed ot for the newer versions... oh wait. they didin't ¬.¬

Yuuki
01-01-2010, 08:35 PM
Ughh that bugged the eff outta me.
But I must admit, good times.. good times.. :]
Hmn.. I'm in the mood for some Pokemon now.. >.>