12-30-2009, 03:12 AM
;) Sup guys.

HamadaLFC8
12-30-2009, 05:11 AM
sup =D how long have u been gone for ? :P

LiNuX
12-30-2009, 08:37 AM
How was Christmas?

Have seen you online from time to time but haven't seen you post in a while.

LemonRising
12-30-2009, 10:45 AM
NM just being beautiful.

YOU KNOWWWWWW

Jaykub
12-30-2009, 10:42 PM
gone for a month ... then 45 minutes after I speak of him here you are

welcome back

LemonRising
12-30-2009, 11:07 PM
he knew jacob.
he knew.

Exodyus
12-31-2009, 12:27 AM
How was Christmas?

Have seen you online from time to time but haven't seen you post in a while.

Christmas was excellent, bro -- thank you for asking.

I got some nifty, new goodies. Microwave, Vacuum Cleaner, Underwater Video Camera, the usual too: socks, shirts, pj pants.

I picked up Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 and Star Ocean: The Lost Hope for 360, which have been amazing so far. I'll scratch up some form of a review when I finish, possible for you all. <3

How was your Christmas, Naz?
Get anything fun?

I see you from time to time, but I've been playing a lot of Risk online -- through Lux Delux, which is like 20-30 minute games of Risk, instead of like a 6 hour board game, lol. And a ton of CS:S. I had nearly 3 days off, on top of the 5 days off from the holidays. ;3 L4D2 has been on hold for a week or so, gettin' back into my positive CS:S score, first. Lol.

I made out like a bandit, in any case.

Lemonz -- I missed you, babe. How's the north treating you around these times?
We got blasted here in Kansas about four days ago, then three days ago, and then again today -- totaling about 9-11" where I live.

It's been wonderful though. Beautiful, just like you. xD !! lol.

Jacob ... eh. Thanks.

LiNuX
12-31-2009, 01:21 AM
My Christmas was average. Hasn't been too special since I was a kid. But it was a good day, hung out with friends and family and got my new GPU a day late, but it came.

And clothes...always with the clothes.

LemonRising
12-31-2009, 09:55 AM
Lemonz -- I missed you, babe. How's the north treating you around these times?
We got blasted here in Kansas about four days ago, then three days ago, and then again today -- totaling about 9-11" where I live.

It's been wonderful though. Beautiful, just like you. xD !! lol.

Haha you are too kind <:
there hasn't.. been much snow. Just a lot of cold. Then on Christmas.. it rained? yeah the weather is all freakay. and cold.

Exodyus
01-01-2010, 11:26 AM
I know the feeling, Naz. I was sittin' there opening presents and when I get a pack of socks it's like ... "Really? REALLY?!" Lol. Funny thing is, is that I got a pack of CostCo Champion socks from my mom -- then got another pack, same damn thing, from my mother in law. Lol.

I think I ended with 3 really awesome long sleeve shirts thought, a warm and awesome jacket that's windproof and cozy without the swishy-crap material. And 2 pairs of PJ pants, one of which I'm wearing right now! Mwuahah!

@ Lemz
Srs, rite? It's been insanely cold here in Kansas. I mean, yesterday it was like 15 going on 3 degrees. We finished up a New Years Eve party at my cousin's house and the road to get to her place (which is in the middle of the city), is a freakin' SHEET OF ICE. Literally.

They had grooves for the tires and it felt like being in a car wash, because the grooves just pulled you along and it was to slick to get out of them. Lol.

Exodyus
01-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Anthony, where are you?!