PDA

View Full Version : signatures

Subb
01-11-2010, 01:20 PM
i seen alot of cool signatures on here and was wondering how u make them? im not very good when it comes to computer stuff. Thanks for the advice in advance.

LiNuX
01-11-2010, 01:26 PM
use a graphics program, get a render, make a background, and put it altogether.

Programs like photoshop, gimp, and even paint would do. There are plenty of tutorials on the internet, just search for it, you should find something that can guide you through it.

Gimp is a free graphics program so you can give that a try.

HamadaLFC8
01-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Paint.net is for free as well and it's the one I used for my signature! You can download it here (http://www.getpaint.net/) and there are many many tutorials on it! There are also many addons you can download from their forum.

Good luck

LemonRising
01-15-2010, 02:06 PM
I was trying to find the tutorial thread that we had going but I can't seem to locate it at the moment.

Basically.. Start from tutorials. Find out what kind of signatures you want to make, and try to find related tutorials.

Cytalix
03-01-2010, 01:36 AM
Try out this free program called gimp. It is similar to photoshop. Look at tutorials on youtube and I guarantee you will be able to make sigs quickly. Search gimp on google. If you cant find it just PM and ill give you a link.

Project Blaze
03-01-2010, 10:09 AM
Yeah, I made mine with gimp. Which I just downloaded like.. yesterday, so I'm still learning my way around it, but ya should definitely try it out, all kinds of weird stuff to do to images. ^_^

Yuuki
03-01-2010, 05:54 PM
Well I use Photoshop.
I usually go to Planet Renders v4 (http://www.planetrenders.net) for my renders.
Deviant art has a lot of good tutorials too(:

Samus-Fan
03-01-2010, 08:20 PM
If you have a spare 400 bucks, go for Photoshop, but otherwise a program called Gimp is amazing for free, just like OpenOffice is a free version of Microsoft Word.

From that, mainly tutorials to learn skills. After time, you learn tricks and such.