PDA

View Full Version : demon pictures

Subb
01-14-2010, 08:26 PM
goin for a tattoo saturday n i need sum ideas. even if u drew em. n when its done ill post a pic up of the finished results

jango
01-14-2010, 08:31 PM
omg .. you're going for a tattoo on saturday and don't know what you want yet?????

You sure that's wise bud?

Subb
01-14-2010, 08:38 PM
oh got ideas i can have my artist freehand cuz i trust him im working on a sleeve of all demonic like creatures then the other arm will be the opposite theme

jango
01-14-2010, 08:42 PM
ahh ok mate .. didn't realise you had a relationship with the person already .. sry, will try and put away my cautious hat for now then :P

Personally (and I know tattoos are a very personal thing, based on personal artistic taste) I like this kinda style of tattoos ..

http://www.gamers-forum.com/imagehosting/215284b4fd639ac7a9.jpg

Iceskater101
01-14-2010, 09:09 PM
oh thats cool
you should get something like that
it looks awesome

Subb
01-14-2010, 09:11 PM
oh thats cool
you should get something like that
it looks awesome

thats sorta the style im goin for just evil n crazy sumthing like that would be good for my upper arm.

Iceskater101
01-14-2010, 09:12 PM
but if you were doing that exact picture
its kinda confusing to me
i see the thing in the back but what are the things in the front?

Subb
01-14-2010, 09:15 PM
all different sorts of creatures which my arm will be cause im goin with a full sleeve and they will all be blended together. im goin with a evil good theme evil one arm good the other so ideas for that are cool too

jango
01-14-2010, 09:16 PM
but if you were doing that exact picture
its kinda confusing to me
i see the thing in the back but what are the things in the front?

they're 2 other demons, one with a snake tail facing back, and the other arching its back and looking upwards

Iceskater101
01-14-2010, 09:16 PM
do you have other tattoos?
or will this be your first one?

Subb
01-14-2010, 09:22 PM
oh i got others this is just gunna be the one i dropped the most on in one shot im reserved for 7 hours which will technically be 8 cuz breaks

Diligence109
01-14-2010, 09:24 PM
I always felt like a captivating brand of demonic evil was captured in the image of a scrawny/medium-build woman/man, naked and writhing/hulking/sulking.

If you weren't totally put off by the idea of nude folk on your arms, I'd suggest that for a shocking effect. You could have calm, soft poses on the other arm for your evil/good theme.

out of curiosity - which arm is good and which is evil? Are you going with a traditional left-arm-evil, right-arm-good; or do you have some other take on it?

Iceskater101
01-14-2010, 09:27 PM
oh i got others this is just gunna be the one i dropped the most on in one shot im reserved for 7 hours which will technically be 8 cuz breaks

oh ok gotcha I was going to say if you never got a tattoo before and your getting one on your shoulder and all down your arm you should at least get a smaller tattoo you know?

Subb
01-14-2010, 09:31 PM
im goin right arm evil. im not goin a specific evil theme nething is gunna go i got a good one for my chest im gunna get a creature ripping thru my chest with my heart in his my n pierced wit fangs. and the creatures noise will be tattoed over my nipple n piece with a hoop i got both pierced all ready so. im open for naked women as a tattoo i want grave stones blended in there with skulls to tie everything together on my right arm

Diligence109
01-15-2010, 07:53 AM
im open for naked women as a tattoo

lol staying away from the naked men, though? ;)
I almost (personally) feel that I would have naked men in blood curdling poses on the right arm and naked women projecting serenity on the left arm... to me that feminine/masculine focus accents certain elements of the good/evil that I think would create a cool effect.

But I mean, that's just me, it's your body ;)

You're really going all out, I hope you have fun... be sure to post us pics once the irratation from the fresh tats goes down :laugh:

Subb
01-15-2010, 08:54 AM
I almost (personally) feel that I would have naked men in blood curdling poses on the right arm and naked women projecting serenity on the left arm... to me that feminine/masculine focus accents certain elements of the good/evil that I think would create a cool effect.

You're really going all out, I hope you have fun... be sure to post us pics once the irratation from the fresh tats goes down :laugh:

ill definity post them up

jango
01-15-2010, 10:25 AM

hmm .. I like that idea :)

Subb
01-15-2010, 11:13 AM
well i prolly wont be on for the rest of the day, so tomorrow at 5 am im leaving for a 2 hour drive to go see my artist im so stoked ill make sure to post up a picture for u guys as soon as i can. im gunna be gone for work the next 2 or 3 weeks but ill try to pop on here n there. Oh and im goin with a theme of explainin my life and the hardships and downfalls of my life and the strength of getting thru it.

LemonRising
01-15-2010, 12:29 PM
Hope your tattoo comes out exactly how you want it!

I've always wanted a zombie tattoo. But I'm so picky so it will take forever for me to make any final decisions.

AND YES PICTURES ARE A MUST.

Don't tease us >:

jango
01-15-2010, 12:33 PM

Teh Lemon speaks the truth!

Subb
01-17-2010, 08:54 AM
Hope your tattoo comes out exactly how you want it!

I've always wanted a zombie tattoo. But I'm so picky so it will take forever for me to make any final decisions.

Don't tease us >:

im very picky too, but once u get one other ideas come up alot easier. So i didnt go with tho demon theme but the choice i made was great and its turnin alot of heads. lol ppl where comin into the shop cuz to see alex give me this tat his shading is sooo awesome. i dont have a digital camra but i should have pictures up for u soon.

LemonRising
01-20-2010, 10:26 PM
You better have em up soon!
D :

especially if it's turning heads

AgileZombie
01-22-2010, 05:47 PM
shoulda got a tat of a zebra eating a zombie (haha jk)