PDA

View Full Version : Problem with "Warbirds" 2004

jack.plug
01-17-2010, 12:33 PM
Hi Guys, I have a very good free download of Warbirds 2004. It was only supposed to be a sample but its very near complete I would say. Many choices of aircraft, locations and missions. It functions well, no stuttering, pauses with good audio and graphics. A while ago young guest spent some time playing unattended and ever since the target aircraft, when closing in, suddenly develope a long shadow extending to the ground. This spoils the game completely, any ideas how to get rid of this. Any advice will be welcomed, thankyou.

jango
01-17-2010, 01:07 PM
Hi Guys, I have a very good free download of Warbirds 2004. It was only supposed to be a sample but its very near complete I would say. Many choices of aircraft, locations and missions. It functions well, no stuttering, pauses with good audio and graphics. A while ago young guest spent some time playing unattended and ever since the target aircraft, when closing in, suddenly develope a long shadow extending to the ground. This spoils the game completely, any ideas how to get rid of this. Any advice will be welcomed, thankyou.

From a brief search it seems you might want to check out the naturalpoint forum (http://forum.naturalpoint.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=25&page=1), which seems to be one of the main hubs for warbirds 2004 support. They already have similar issues listed there and in related links that might prove helpful to you.

youthism_is_me
01-22-2010, 11:34 AM
its free thats my comment