PDA

View Full Version : Heading back to school, want a few easy scholarships or grants

Crygrouff
01-23-2010, 12:49 AM
Hiya, I am a single working mother and am intending to go back to college this fall and get a nursing diploma. I've been looking over getting a pell grant as well as some other financial aid opportunities. Anybody have any kind of recomendations to get various easy scholarships and grants which i could get?

jango
01-23-2010, 05:27 AM
Hiya, I am a single working mother and am intending to go back to college this fall and get a nursing diploma. I've been looking over getting a pell grant as well as some other financial aid opportunities. Anybody have any kind of recomendations to get various easy scholarships and grants which i could get?

Hey Crygrouff

First of all welcome to the forums. One of the others might have an idea how to help you, but you have my respect for being a working mother looking to get back into college, without a doubt. All I can say is good luck, I'm sure things will work out for you.

You might want to read through the forum rules and FAQs while you wait for a possible answer, and I hope to see you around the forums getting involved.

All the best.