PDA

View Full Version : Mag

Frank-the-Rabbit
01-23-2010, 09:33 AM
Is anyone else going to get this game? I will get it on 1/26 and will be playing as SVER. Check out the new MAG website (http://www.mag.com/en/mag.html) for more info on the game.

If you are going to get the game and play as SVER add me on PSN: tovya186 so we can play together. I do have a mic and will be using it.

ps: I may not be on for MAG right away as I will also be getting Mass Effect 2 and may play that more the first day as I was in the MAG beta.

jango
01-23-2010, 09:37 AM
unfortunately my attentions have been drawn elsewhere .. but if you or anyone does get it i'd be interested to hear about it

Frank-the-Rabbit
01-29-2010, 07:28 AM
I switched to Valor now. The Gamestop preorder bonus was the SVER armor so everyone and thier mother seems to be playing SVER right now and I seem to get in games faster as Valor.

jango
01-29-2010, 08:06 AM
I switched to Valor now. The Gamestop preorder bonus was the SVER armor so everyone and thier mother seems to be playing SVER right now and I seem to get in games faster as Valor.

Btw Frank .. I'm gonna hurl some +rep your way mate, forgot to do it earlier by way of a 'nice job' etc.

Frank-the-Rabbit
01-29-2010, 09:34 AM
Thanks a bunch buddy! Glad you liked it.

Freemymind93
01-29-2010, 10:01 AM
I may get this game in the future, but currently there are too many games I want so I have to focus on getting one at a time.

thedeparted
01-30-2010, 04:40 PM
As much I as think it'll be good. I think i'll just do what I did with Socom and Warhawk. I played about 25 hours of Warhawks and never even played Socom even though I payed full price for both. So if I ever do jump in, it'll be at bargain bin price level

Master Ackrovan
02-01-2010, 05:42 PM
I'm unfortuantly too consumed with DA: O and Mass Effect 2 to get into Mag. Maybe later in the year, if it turns out to be as epic as the previews have hinted.

BobTD
02-04-2010, 07:11 PM
This is one of the few games that make me want a PS3. =P