PDA

View Full Version : for some reason

EpsilonX
01-29-2010, 10:53 PM
my attention span is actually getting LONGER. for example. i watched pokemon the movie 2000 probably 3 times in a week. why? it wasn't long enough. also, i watched Star Treek 09 today, and i feel like watching it again because it simply was not long enough. not enough happened in the movies.

I want movies to be extremely slow paced, and explore every area, every environment, every scene in great detail.

is this happening to anybody else? I'm tempted to get the lord of the rings trilogy and watch all three extended editions back to back. i'm sure i still won't be satisfied though, haha

LiNuX
01-29-2010, 11:41 PM
as you get older people tend to want to enjoy life a little bit more. I'm the same from time to time, although my attention span with some people is very very small...

jango
01-30-2010, 12:18 AM
i have trouble remembering .. anything

yay

LemonRising
01-30-2010, 05:10 AM
I've always been like that.. only I don't have the actual attention span to do it. So many a task go incomplete.

) : add

Subb
01-30-2010, 07:00 AM
i kno wut u mean buddy. I use to set a day to watch the godfather movies, i love them

EpsilonX
01-30-2010, 11:42 AM
like movies i'll be watching them, and it'll be over, and i'll be like "whut" so i'll have to watch it like 3 times in a row to be satisfied.

HamadaLFC8
01-30-2010, 11:55 AM
Lord of the Rings is one of my favorite movies! part 1 is a bit slow, but I guess that's why it's part 1 :P 2,3 are just magnificently awesome!!!! Enjoy them man!

joshr
01-30-2010, 12:28 PM
I have add, so I can't do any of those things, I have to being things at a million miles per hour or I'm unsatisfied with my current situation...

EpsilonX
01-30-2010, 12:45 PM
Lord of the Rings is one of my favorite movies! part 1 is a bit slow, but I guess that's why it's part 1 :P 2,3 are just magnificently awesome!!!! Enjoy them man!

i've seen the first one, regular edition, and loved it. it's been a LONG time though, all i remember is some big fight against an orge or something.

i also saw the second one, but had no idea what was going on. all i remember is a tree was on fire, so it stuck it's head in the water. lmao

never saw part 3.