PDA

View Full Version : Gamer weakness

Kenoi
01-31-2010, 12:31 PM
Yeah, that's right, what are your gamer weaknesses? (meaning what type of genre is not your strength?)

for example, my strengths are fighters & RPG's.

my WEAKNESSES are: just shooters.... (i'm horrible at it.) play me in halo/Call of Duty/Resistance/Killzone, you'll kill me right away. haha.
ALSO I'm horrible at sports games (like boxing games... they're frustrating yet entertaining to watch.)

jango
01-31-2010, 12:35 PM
Yeah, that's right, what are your gamer weaknesses? (meaning what type of genre is not your strength?)

for example, my strengths are fighters & RPG's.

my WEAKNESSES are: just shooters.... (i'm horrible at it.) play me in halo/Call of Duty/Resistance/Killzone, you'll kill me right away. haha.
ALSO I'm horrible at sports games (like boxing games... they're frustrating yet entertaining to watch.)

Hmm .. these days I would have to say straight driving games, I simply don't have the reactions that I used to. Also, standard driving games mostly bore me so much I'd happily eat my sister's cooking to not play one :P

LiNuX
01-31-2010, 12:45 PM
My strengths are FPS games...weakness is one player games. Doesn't give me the chance to beat others...which is no fun.

I used to like RE games but over time, just grew out of one player games.

But if you're looking for Genres, I guess FPS on consoles...irony. I can't shoot a weapon using a controller. I mean I can get used to it but compared to how I play on the PC, I'm terribad.

EpsilonX
01-31-2010, 12:46 PM
i don't like racing games, but thats because in my opinion graphics killed racing games. racing games are so much more fun when you don't have to deal with graphics and realistic physics. i mean, i played gran turismo 5 demo and it was annoying and very not fun.

i'm also bad at FPS games. i go in, i shoot a guy a billion times and he doesn't die. he shoots me once and i die. wtf?

Diligence109
01-31-2010, 01:03 PM
my weakness is DEFINITELY console FPSs... need my twitchy mouse or it just doesn't feel right!

I think I'm pretty solid across the board for all other genres... or at least I'd like to think so ;)

EDIT: not the best at sports games. In fact, I'm pretty terrible.
EDIT: puzzle games are hit and miss. Word games are... okay.

HamadaLFC8
01-31-2010, 01:31 PM
My weakness are definitely fighters and puzzle games.

My strengths would be, FPS, RPG and Sports games (Fifa, Madden and racing included)

Subb
01-31-2010, 01:41 PM
tbh my weakness is goin to bed at nite, after i start playin a game im really into

jango
01-31-2010, 01:50 PM
tbh my weakness is goin to bed at nite, after i start playin a game im really into

hahaha

.. made funnier because he's just said in irc that's he's off to play dragon age

/facepalm

joshr
01-31-2010, 02:03 PM
My strengths are FPS's on the PC
My weakness is really anything on a console, except racing games. Also, I'm bad at sports games across the board...

RaiDae
01-31-2010, 05:29 PM
Um.. anything on the 360 'cos i just can't work the controller.
I suck at the majority of shooters.
I'd like to think that i'm good at rpgs and action etc etc

Iceskater101
01-31-2010, 06:27 PM
My Strengths: Shooters definitely

Weakness: RPG's definitely I like to play them but they are my weakness

Freemymind93
01-31-2010, 09:01 PM
My weakness is the first person shooter.

maddenwarrior
01-31-2010, 09:16 PM
anything on the WII Is my weakness lol other than that i kill at madden

thedeparted
01-31-2010, 10:10 PM
Pretty much anything online is my weak point. I can SP it up and do solid but online it a horrible experience for me.

Kenoi
02-01-2010, 11:55 AM

this counts too. haha.

Kenoi
02-01-2010, 11:57 AM
I used to be really good at FPS on the PC, but not anymore... ugh. its just... full of hacks now and a bunch of people who play more than me... I used to play those a lot but .... not anymore.. its like, whenever I get the chance to.
people would kill me in the FPS for consoles too.

Master Ackrovan
02-01-2010, 06:05 PM
My strengths are certainly RPGs and Strategy games. Slow, sweet, and satisfying I say.

My weakness? Tough one. I'm at least tolerable at any mainstream game genre. So if I had to choose, I would say puzzle games are my weakness. They're just no fun to me.

LemonRising
02-01-2010, 10:42 PM
Well my weakness USED to be FPS (even though I still liked palying them).
But I've been playing COD MW 2 and been doing pretty good so apparently I'm better?

SOMETIMES im really bad at strategy because I can't pay attention long enough

Frank-the-Rabbit
02-03-2010, 05:27 AM
My big weakness is fighting games. I could never get the hang of them or all the damn crazy combos they got. I do ok with action games with combos like god of war but maybe it is more forgiving.

I can really burn though a good RPG or single player shooter. Its hard for me to stand up to most people who play online shooters all the time though. I just don't have the time or drive to play most online FPS enough to be super good.

Kenoi
02-03-2010, 01:44 PM
yeah theres just too much people that are good. thats' what makes it challenging, but I dont even bother with that... haha.

youthism_is_me
02-07-2010, 02:36 PM
i think i am average in most but games like cooking mama and dinner dash dont intrest me

Chloroform Girl
02-09-2010, 08:07 PM
i dont even know lol, but im pretty good at shooters

Project Blaze
02-09-2010, 11:02 PM
My strengths are RPGs & Action/Adventure.

Weaknesses: FPS, Fighting, Racing, and games with gameplay that's too fast-paced for my taste. I like to think and take my time for the most part, thinking on my feet too much gives me headaches. -_-

Kenoi
02-10-2010, 06:06 PM
My strengths are RPGs & Action/Adventure.

Weaknesses: FPS, Fighting, Racing, and games with gameplay that's too fast-paced for my taste. I like to think and take my time for the most part, thinking on my feet too much gives me headaches. -_-

to the point of frustration.. yeah I agree with you. haha.

Diligence109
02-10-2010, 06:24 PM
thinking on my feet

man that's the kind of rush I look for in a game! XD

Kenoi
02-10-2010, 08:10 PM
If I could do improv, I could probably do FPS games. haha.

Muffincat
02-10-2010, 09:38 PM
My weakness would have to be FPSes, like a lot of other people here. I've never actually played sports games so I have no idea if I am good at them or not... and I can be bad at some racing games, but others I really enjoy (Extreme G 3 for instance).

Kenoi
02-10-2010, 10:04 PM
My weakness would have to be FPSes, like a lot of other people here. I've never actually played sports games so I have no idea if I am good at them or not... and I can be bad at some racing games, but others I really enjoy (Extreme G 3 for instance).

I'm bad at racing games too.... I used to be so good at them back then, but now, it seems that I've lost the 'touch' of playing racing games.