PDA

View Full Version : Teen Wolf remake incoming

thedeparted
02-02-2010, 10:02 PM
Hey, remember that Teen Wolf remake we told you about? Still happening, but don’t worry. ShockTillYouDrop has the scoop on the people involved with the project and the names are all so ridiculously minor that it’s hard to imagine this as anything other than a lame, direct-to-DVD cash ins. And as we all know, much like out of town sex, direct-to-DVD doesn’t count.

In fact the biggest name involved is the film’s newly hired director Russell Mulcahy. One upon a time Mulcahy made good movies. Well, he made a good movie. It was called Highlander. Then he made Highlander II and it’s all been downhill. He got another shot at the title in 2007 when he directed Resident Evil: Extinction but since then it’s been right back to the straight to DVD shelf for his films. With Tyler Posey, Tyler Hoechlin, Crystal Reed and Dylan O'Brien set to star in his Teen Wolf remake, it seems unlikely that this project will fare any better. I’m predicting Blockbuster bottom shelf hell.

even if it's a direct to dvd remake, this still irks me. You'd think by now I would just stop getting mad, but not yet

jango
02-03-2010, 12:24 AM
loved this movie back in the day .. in fact this was the last movie where michael j fox was vaguely tolerable iirc

dunno why they need to remake it tho .. was a fairly tenuous story ..

thedeparted
02-03-2010, 12:42 AM
You didn't like

Back to the Future 2/3
Greedy
Homeward Bound 1/2
?

jango
02-03-2010, 01:54 AM
You didn't like

Back to the Future 2/3
Greedy