PDA

View Full Version : Oi

BobTD
02-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Just posting to say hello. Im going to try posting here for a bit and see if I like it. Maybe do a few reviews, I like that section and its one of the reasons I registered.

Also, I like talking to fellow gamers so feel free to add my steam or Xbox gamer tag (BobTD, on everything to keep it simple) if you want to chat or play some multilayer.

Right anyways, I play a lot of games and on many platforms, but right now Im still kind of obsessed with Mass Effect2, I have all 51 achievements on the 360, including beating it on insanity difficulty but for some reason I still cant put it down. But usually if you send me an invite for Modern Warfare2 I will take a break from that. =P

Diligence109
02-04-2010, 04:42 PM
Welcome to the forums BobTD! I look forward to seeing you contribute reviews - that would be awesome :) It really makes this community a great resource.

What games do you play on Steam and Xbox? Share them here (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=13215) to see if you can find anyone on the forum to game with :)
EDIT: you added them to your post. Just as well!

Oh, and join us in the IRC (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=13264)! :D I hope the forum sticks for ya

LemonRising
02-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Great to see more people interested in doing reviews joining!

WE WELCOME YOU GREATLY

WITH OUR GREATEST OF WELCOMES

HamadaLFC8
02-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Welcome to the forum man! I'm sure you'll like it, so I hope your staying ;)

And high 5 for the 360 <3 - best console ever

Morticia
02-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Weellll, hello! Looks like you're neither a bot nor a spammer, so you have to stay by the ordinance of "All members with a working brain are sentenced to eternity in the forums" It's to keep all of us cool gamers together...

Anyway, Welcome to the site, don't let me scare you off :P

Hope you have fun here.

Iceskater101
02-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Yes a 360 gamer I love my 360 if you can't tel
welcome to the forums
I can't wait to read one of your reviews

jango
02-04-2010, 11:41 PM
welcome bobtd .. nice to have another ME2 fan around, I'm hopelessly adddicted too atm hehe

swing by our irc channel sometime .. look forward to seeing u about the place :O)

Frank-the-Rabbit
02-05-2010, 12:50 AM
[QUOTE=jango;195307]nice to have another ME2 fan around, I'm hopelessly adddicted too atm hehe
[QUOTE]

I agree and welcome.

jango
02-05-2010, 01:07 AM
nice to have another ME2 fan around, I'm hopelessly adddicted too atm hehe

I agree and welcome.

*pokes frank towards the irc cupboard*

RaiDae
02-05-2010, 02:00 PM
*pokes frank towards the irc cupboard*

GOWL! it's rude to poke! I'm so very disappointed in you. :p

Anywho, allow me to welcome you to this vast expanse of unexplored terrain we have claimed for ourselves. May you find new and interesting things. Enjoy your time here.

XD

jango
02-06-2010, 06:36 AM
GOWL! it's rude to poke! I'm so very disappointed in you. :p

Anywho, allow me to welcome you to this vast expanse of unexplored terrain we have claimed for ourselves. May you find new and interesting things. Enjoy your time here.

XD

/crai

why are you sounding like a tour guide in Egypt Rai?

".. and on the left you will see the twins of the sphinx and linux, and if you go down into the expanse of the valley of the Morticia's you'll eventually find the mystical land of Subdubroc where it's feared you will be cursed for eternity by the god of the underworld, Diligence."

Subb
02-06-2010, 06:53 AM
/crai

why are you sounding like a tour guide in Egypt Rai?

".. and on the left you will see the twins of the phinx and linux, and if you go down into the expanse of the valley of the Morticia's you'll eventually find the mystical land of Subdubroc where it's feared you will be cursed for eternity by the god of the underworld, Diligence."

haha that made me laugh right there

BobTD
02-07-2010, 12:05 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys! Nice to see you have such a friendly community. From what I have seen so far this looks like a top quality forum.

Subb
02-07-2010, 06:44 AM
i love all the people here and im glad you are enjoying yourself.gamers-forum ftw