PDA

View Full Version : Simulation Games

Nosferatu
02-05-2010, 10:00 PM
Hi everyone, It's my first day as a Member of this fascinating form and I'm really enjoying being a part of this Great Community.
I have one Question though : How come there is no section for the Simulation games? With all the Success we see today for Sim games, and the millions of addons and custom content for it. Thanks.

LiNuX
02-05-2010, 10:49 PM
There is no individual section because it's obviously not popular among this community. You can open discussions about sim games in the 'other games' section.

youthism_is_me
02-07-2010, 03:01 PM
sim city a classic thats boreing but i get bored and play it to get more boared and that is fun i think maybe thats backwards

jango
02-07-2010, 03:03 PM
Hi everyone, It's my first day as a Member of this fascinating form and I'm really enjoying being a part of this Great Community.
I have one Question though : How come there is no section for the Simulation games? With all the Success we see today for Sim games, and the millions of addons and custom content for it. Thanks.

I heard of an interesting one a friend was talking about earlier last week. Problem is I can't think of the name of it to save my life. If I remember or run into him this week I'll try and remember to drop you a PM.

youthism_is_me
02-07-2010, 03:05 PM
umm i have a question i have seen exspansions for the ps2 with the sims but how does that work becuase the game has no hardrive does it fit on the memory card

jango
02-07-2010, 03:12 PM
umm i have a question i have seen exspansions for the ps2 with the sims but how does that work becuase the game has no hardrive does it fit on the memory card

Not sure if you mean The Sims 2 or the original, but this explanation (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080721160216AAGSFtD) might help you out.

youthism_is_me
02-07-2010, 03:25 PM
i am not sure either i just remeber seeing one at game stop i think it was sims 2

Nosferatu
02-07-2010, 03:42 PM
sim city a classic thats boreing but i get bored and play it to get more boared and that is fun i think maybe thats backwards

well, at a certain time, It was the God of Simulation games. I hope they will make a new SimCity with today's gaming standards. Cities XL tried to do that. but they failed somehow in recreating another SimCity.

youthism_is_me
02-07-2010, 03:44 PM
well, at a certain time, It was the God of Simulation games. I hope they will make a new SimCity with today's gaming standards. Cities XL tried to do that. but they failed somehow in recreating another SimCity.

i remeber haveing a dos floppy disk game called sim ants that was awsome and yeah it was the god back then becuase i t was the only popular one back then

Nosferatu
02-07-2010, 03:53 PM
I heard of an interesting one a friend was talking about earlier last week. Problem is I can't think of the name of it to save my life. If I remember or run into him this week I'll try and remember to drop you a PM.

Thanks Buddy :-)

youthism_is_me
02-07-2010, 03:55 PM
have you ever heard of sim farm its like face books farmville but not so good version

jango
02-07-2010, 03:57 PM
have you ever heard of sim farm its like face books farmville but not so good version

you mean this one (http://www.classic-pc-games.com/pc/simulations/simfarm_for_windows.html)?

youthism_is_me
02-07-2010, 03:59 PM
you mean this one (http://www.classic-pc-games.com/pc/simulations/simfarm_for_windows.html)?

could be but iam not in the mood to download something

jango
02-07-2010, 04:01 PM
could be but iam not in the mood to download something

thought you might be able to tell from the screens or description *shrug*

youthism_is_me
02-07-2010, 04:05 PM
didnt read em sorry but how many sim farms could there be ....maybe alot i dont really know

Nosferatu
02-07-2010, 07:05 PM
Not sure if you mean The Sims 2 or the original, but this explanation (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080721160216AAGSFtD) might help you out.

This actually helped me too Jango. This means there is no expansions for the Console version. I played The Sims 2 first on Playstation 2, then I got it with ALL the expansions on PC. It's like a whole different game.

Nosferatu
02-07-2010, 07:09 PM

I used to be addicted to Farmville. and I built a huge farm there. but I had a problem with stupid Facebook and they disable my old account. I lost my farm and around 400bucks I spent it to buy coins to make a better farm. such a waste! I used to play it only when I'm not on my PC like at work. but with my new Facebook I'm not using any of their stupid games. Nothing better than FULL HD GAMES! :)

jango
02-08-2010, 04:25 AM
This actually helped me too Jango. This means there is no expansions for the Console version. I played The Sims 2 first on Playstation 2, then I got it with ALL the expansions on PC. It's like a whole different game.

Oh sweet .. glad it helped someone hehe :P

youthism_is_me
02-11-2010, 12:40 PM
sims is ok but it needs just a little more to get more fans