PDA

View Full Version : Look i need to reedem my self

youthism_is_me
02-18-2010, 01:23 PM
ok i understand i have posted a bunch of pointless stuff so i need you to put you user name on the list and then i will see how much damage i have done then i will fix it please dont think this is stupid and ignore it just try it might help you

Morticia
02-18-2010, 03:15 PM
I have no idea what you just said...
that run on sentence made absolutely no sense... O_O Try again in normal English?

Frank-the-Rabbit
02-18-2010, 04:00 PM
ok i understand i have posted a bunch of pointless stuff so i need you to put you user name on the list and then i will see how much damage i have done then i will fix it please dont think this is stupid and ignore it just try it might help you

The way to fix this is to stop posting pointless stuff. My advice for you is to only post when you have something constructive to say. This means not trying to make jokes all the time.

LemonRising
02-18-2010, 04:40 PM
USE MORE PERIODS

Generally you're good in my books just a little hard to understand without grammar.

Diligence109
02-18-2010, 04:48 PM
Is English your second language, youthism? We frequently have difficulty parsing what you are trying to say. Also, you frequently post when you have nothing of substance to say - nothing constructive to add to a thread (as Frank pointed out) or no information or detail to add.

Frank makes a good point to avoid posting if all you are doing is making a cynical joke or retort. You should be fine if you just start counting your words and use some punctuation every once in a while...

nakedrobber
02-22-2010, 10:04 PM
I forgive you.

thedeparted
02-22-2010, 11:11 PM
so when you going to start redeeming? that fallout 3 thread didn't show me anything new

Jaykub
02-22-2010, 11:17 PM
Just learn english first and we will be happy to have you around ;)

jango
02-22-2010, 11:23 PM
so when you going to start redeeming? that fallout 3 thread didn't show me anything new

http://www.gamers-forum.com/imagehosting/215284b83664bdeec9.jpg

EpsilonX
02-23-2010, 11:49 AM
Youthism, all you have to do is basically post some longer posts with more periods. A lot of your topics are just yes or no questions "Have you ever played guitar hero with a controller on expert" now that seems like it could be a decent topic, maybe think of better ways to word it? "do you prefer playing guitar hero with a guitar or controller"

Just try
1. better grammar
2. more substance in your posts/topics.

youthism_is_me
04-19-2010, 11:46 AM
Got it , doing my best this is the first forum site i have been constant with so bare with me. I will add more to my topics and keep up with rules. If you have any other problems then im me.

jango
04-19-2010, 12:22 PM
I think you've got all the advice/commentary you need for now Youth, I'm glad you're taking it on board. In an attempt to bring this issue to an end I'll close this post.