PDA

View Full Version : True RPG Combat Play Test

Cleril
02-22-2010, 08:43 PM
Gee, I wonder if I'll get proper feedback this time.

This is a small sample of combat that True RPG will offer, your job is to simply test it out and see if it's balanced.

Controls:

Arrow keys - movement

A key - menu

Esc - cancel

Enter - interact, buy

Download here:

True RPG.exe (http://www.mediafire.com/?lhzyzyznlmn)

If you'd like to play other games (bigger than this one in terms of gameplay) then please message me.

jango
02-22-2010, 08:48 PM
i'll take a look later on and try and give u some feedback

Cleril
02-22-2010, 09:16 PM

Sounds good, thanks. Three other games I have as well if you're interested.

Samus-Fan
02-28-2010, 12:08 AM
I'll check this out tomorrow, what is True about?

Cleril
02-28-2010, 01:08 AM
I'll check this out tomorrow, what is True about?

It's based off a forum game I made.

This one: The Escapist : Forums : Forum Games & RP : Poll: True RPG 10 (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.175784)

The thing you're getting right now is just a combat play test area to see if stuff is nice and balanced. There's nothing story wise. Although I can tell you what to expect whenever I get to making all of it....

Open-world, like Morrowind, Oblivion, etc. One giant landmass.

Origin stories like in Dragon Age: Origins, Slave, Prisoner, New Citizen, etc. Those are just examples, there will be plenty more origin stories which is where you start in the game.

You have to actually learn say, how a fireball works by the taking classes, before you can actually use it. Even then you'll start off with flame darts before you can make full fledged balls.

There will be classes and then there's the default class which can wield any weapon, armor, etc. but the class doesn't have any bonuses to element and doesn't start with any skills. Essentially it's the true True RPG experience and the most hardcore choice.

Character selection, though your character will be mute, you can choose what they say but nothing is actually said.

That's True RPG summed up....my focus though right now is Peekaboo and Haven.

cr4ftm4ch1ne
03-02-2010, 05:44 AM