PDA

View Full Version : The problem

SandytheDJ
02-26-2010, 05:22 PM
I met this girl online in the dating category, but she wanted to have sex right away.
Being a guy, naturally I wanted to and did have sex with her the first night.
It messed me up because she ended it a few days later when I texted her, said
she had a boyfriend and the relationship was working out again, blah blah blah.

I didn't text her too much, she kept telling me how much she liked me when we were together,
what did I do wrong?

- Sandy

Morticia
02-26-2010, 05:42 PM
I don't know why this would be ANYONE'S second post on a gaming site... but okay, I'll humor you

She's crazy.. Lol. that's what it sounds like to me. She was having issues with her bf or was mad at him, so had sex with you to get back at him (in other words she used you) and when he started playing nice again she left you on the corner with last weeks trash...
I know way too many women like this...

Jaykub
02-26-2010, 05:48 PM
Well the main problem is your names sandy....

Street_Soldier69
02-26-2010, 05:48 PM
find where she lives and give her candy, since you met her online shes probably around 300lbs. so candy would make her horny, and she will probably wanna have sex with you..... and the candy again. :)

Project Blaze
02-26-2010, 05:51 PM
Ouch. Um, yeah, sounds like she really is a little loose on the hinges. And you seem to have been screwed over... I think it was just out of convenience, so you didn't do anything wrong. She sure as hell did though. I hope this doesn't happen a lot, or my depression might actually get worse. :/

LemonRising
02-26-2010, 10:38 PM
You didd nthing wroing she's just a whure. and she was probably with her bpfriend th e whole time she mightve had a fight bu thats a about it.

BAD BAD GIRL she used you ) : whichc is bad
you deserve so much better

jango
02-27-2010, 12:39 AM
if it were me i'd move on and learn how to solve the fuelless cell problem for cars, make millions, then send her a text from my 1200 ft yacht .. or alternatively just get on with my life :)