PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Canada

Tiner
03-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Hi there;

Name's Tiner. I recently found this forum, and I figured I would give it a shot. I guess I should tell you a bit about myself.

Well, as I stated above, name's Tiner. Well, it's Tina, but everyone calls me Tiner. I play mostly PC games as well as DS games, but I also love the 360, and once in a while play on the PS3. My favourite genres of games are RPGs, FPSs, and Fighting games. I also like survival horror, but i'm very picky about that genre. My favourite games include Elder Scrolls IV, Left 4 Dead 2, Fatal Frame 2, Soul Calibur 3, The pokemon Series (Gold and silver the most) ad well as others (that I can't think of at the moment)

I also like to draw, and write, and i'm currently working to survive (yay survival).

I don't knoow what else I could say about myself, so Yeah. that's me.

Ciao!
-Tiner

Cytalix
03-10-2010, 09:44 AM
Hey Tiner, welcome to the forums. I am pretty new myself. Hope you enjoy your stay

LemonRising
03-10-2010, 09:46 AM
YAY CANADA

Welcome to the forum I'm sure you'll fit right inn here <:

Need any help we have FAQs and if they don't help feel fee to ask someone <:

Tiner
03-10-2010, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the info Lemon, and I hope you're having fun on the Forums, Cytalix

LiNuX
03-10-2010, 10:07 AM
Welcome to gamers forum. Would love to play L4D2 with you sometimes. Haven't played the game with too many other forum members yet.

Hope you stick around, enjoy!

Subb
03-10-2010, 10:07 AM
hey tiner, welcome to the forums. im lookin forward to seing u around....have fun!!!!

Tiner
03-10-2010, 11:30 AM
Welcome to gamers forum. Would love to play L4D2 with you sometimes. Haven't played the game with too many other forum members yet.

Hope you stick around, enjoy!

I actually recently moved, so I don't have my 360 right now, which is why I've mostly been playing PC games, as well as my DSi, but when I get it, I'll definitely make sure to let you know!

hey tiner, welcome to the forums. im lookin forward to seing u around....have fun!!!! I hope to!

djlazarides
03-10-2010, 11:33 AM
Welcome! I'm pretty new too!

jango
03-10-2010, 11:37 AM
welcome tiner .. always nice to have someone new come along

look forward to seeing ur posts, and maybe some time on irc too .. welcome!

RaiDae
03-10-2010, 01:40 PM
*glomps*
I was so sure you were gonna be a bot when it said "hello from" as the title. But thank-you, thank-you Tiner. For you have given onto me the hope, the dream, the possibility that there are other gamers out there. That we, who have seen more bots spread their robotic feaces than we have seen blades of grass, may yet prevail against the oncoming tide of spambots.
Thank-you my friend. Mayhap, one day, you will stand amongst our ranks as we stand defiant and strong, arms at the ready, poised to kill, facing an army of spambots. Though they are superior in number, we are stronger in mind, in spirit and in body.
But till that fatefull, world-changing battle, may you enjoy your time on the boards (forum boards, as far as i'm aware, we have no skate boards or surf boards or ironing boards, though we do have board games) and may your posts be blessed.

Morticia
03-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Haha, I see Rai has given you the Glomp of approval.
So, another artist, eh? Do you ever paint chat? If you do, I think we need to set one up for the other doodlers on here and have some fun :P If you feel like it, come on in to the Art/Doodle thread (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=13176) and post some of your works. :]
Anyway, welcome to the forum, I hope we've made you feel welcome and wanted :P I look forward to seeing you around, and possibly in the IRC.

RaiDae
03-10-2010, 02:08 PM
Haha, I see Rai has given you the Glomp of approval.
So, another artist, eh? Do you ever paint chat? If you do, I think we need to set one up for the other doodlers on here and have some fun :P If you feel like it, come on in to the Art/Doodle thread (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=13176) and post some of your works. :]
Anyway, welcome to the forum, I hope we've made you feel welcome and wanted :P I look forward to seeing you around, and possibly in the IRC.

Aw now look what you've don. No no-one will look back and see my inner thought process when i'm sleeping. That took me ages to right (EDIT- write) as well... 'cos i only have the brain power to use one finger atm (that's what he said!).
I really hope she'll come back... otherwise my hopes and dreams will smash like an old mans teeth in the hands of a baby who throws said teeth of the eifel tower. ...that, ladies and gentlemen, is one reason why i hate kiddies. Little brats

Morticia
03-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Aw now look what you've don. No no-one will look back and see my inner thought process when i'm sleeping. That took me ages to right (EDIT- write) as well... 'cos i only have the brain power to use one finger atm (that's what he said!).
I really hope she'll come back... otherwise my hopes and dreams will smash like an old mans teeth in the hands of a baby who throws said teeth of the eifel tower. ...that, ladies and gentlemen, is one reason why i hate kiddies. Little brats

Lmao....
Rai, you're really awesome when your brain still has sleep jingling around in it... I love it when you ramble. :P

Project Blaze
03-10-2010, 03:27 PM
Helloz, hope to see ya around. N'joy this awesome forum! :D

Muffincat
03-10-2010, 03:29 PM
Welcome! Rai said everything I feel better than I ever could, so... yes.

I am feeling ill and strange so I cannot write you a poem of welcome, but I will give you one one day!

HamadaLFC8
03-10-2010, 04:09 PM
Welcome :D :D

Morticia
03-10-2010, 04:13 PM
Welcome :D :D

Ham Ham...

Those faces creep me out.

HamadaLFC8
03-10-2010, 04:13 PM
hahahah yeah I don't like them either O.o
from now on I shall just use =D ahha

Tiner
03-11-2010, 12:07 AM
RaiDae, that was the most amazing Hello I've ever seen. I commend you.

Thank Jango, I'm really excited to meet more of the community!