PDA

View Full Version : What do you tend to do when you're bored?

Project Blaze
03-16-2010, 03:27 AM
I just pretty much go to sleep... but lately I've been drawing when I've just got nothing to do or everybody's asleep/busy. Relieves a bit of the stress of feeling left out, like you get into your own little world. It's pretty cool actually. That's why I choose to draw sometimes when I get bored. What about you? Just curious as to peoples' idle habits and such.

thedeparted
03-16-2010, 03:48 AM
Do pointless things online. Like randomly post in spam threads. Reason why most the spam posts are from me tbh

Project Blaze
03-16-2010, 03:56 AM
Was that a fairly subtle way of saying I'm spamming?

HamadaLFC8
03-16-2010, 08:09 AM
uhhh I play video games... :P

jango
03-16-2010, 09:05 AM
games .. or if i'm bored of that i take to my guitar which never gets boring, ever

EpsilonX
03-16-2010, 10:09 AM
no he wasn't saying you were spamming lol. go in the spammers section, most of the posts are either from jakncoke or thedeparted.

anyways, i go on amazon and read reviews of stuff, listen to music, or go on last fm and make fun of bring me the horizon fans

Project Blaze
03-16-2010, 10:40 AM
no he wasn't saying you were spamming lol. go in the spammers section, most of the posts are either from jakncoke or thedeparted.

Oh. Just checking, cuz when I read that I got the wrong impression. Not sure why though. :/

But pretty nice things to do when you're all bored n stuff so far. Wish I had an Electric Guitar, gawd that'd totally pwn. lolz

LiNuX
03-16-2010, 11:14 AM
Play games...usually CS or L4D/2.

Used to watch tv, but there isn't anything good on these days anyway.

BobTD
03-16-2010, 11:55 AM
I do lots of things... Im a variety person. Most people think I just read and play video games. But I like martial arts, nunchucks especially, and painting wargaming figures and all kinds of other art. I watch a lot of anime as well.

I plan to post some of the things I have been painting.

Project Blaze
03-16-2010, 12:46 PM
Sweet. I don't have the discipline to learn Martial Arts, even though I was taught a bit of Karate when I was younger but that's it. And anime totally pwnz!! (Manga too) lolz w00t!! Look forward to seein' some of that art too, Bob.

True that there isn't much good on these days. And the series-type TV doesn't seem to last too long anymore. It's even hard to find any anime to watch... wonder if I could get the Funimation Channel... hmm...

EpsilonX
03-16-2010, 01:45 PM
lol infernal i have 5 electric guitars, come jam with me

Project Blaze
03-16-2010, 02:12 PM
Ooo! GIMME!!! *steals 4* XD You should like send me one, dude! Oh damn that'd be kikin'! ^_^

RaiDae
03-16-2010, 05:09 PM
Because of the amount of stuff i have to do I'm never really properly bored. Like yeah, i get bored of the work, but that doesn't really count... 'cos technically doin stuff...
However, when it comes to my awesomely long holidays, i'll be entertaining myself with games, going to the gym, dancing and sleeping...

norid
03-16-2010, 11:37 PM
honestly when i get bored (of everything even vidoegames) i tend to lay on my back and think about the many mysterys of life and how to build a jet pack( no joke )

Subb
03-17-2010, 01:31 AM
honestly when i get bored (of everything even vidoegames) i tend to lay on my back and think about the many mysterys of life and how to build a jet pack( no joke )

i tend to do the same(maybe not a jet pack) but mostly of where ive been and where im goin the ppl i hurt, and all the things that amaze me. Lifes really a beautiful thing even tho most of the time i dont think so.

jango
03-17-2010, 04:42 AM

awesomesauce .. i could use a jet pack to get me out of bed some mornings so let me know if u need a test pilot!

HamadaLFC8
03-17-2010, 07:30 AM
Play games...usually CS or L4D/2.

Used to watch tv, but there isn't anything good on these days anyway.

Same here I BARELY watch, if I watch it's because of Sports events

Muffincat
03-17-2010, 08:58 AM
I have been known to start drawing designs on my hands, once going all the way halfway up my forearm... I only do this if I am bored in a class for some reason, though. Otherwise... I dunno... I just do whatever I feel like doing, which really depends on the sort of boredom going on

Project Blaze
03-17-2010, 09:30 AM
I have been known to start drawing designs on my hands, once going all the way halfway up my forearm... I only do this if I am bored in a class for some reason, though. Otherwise... I dunno... I just do whatever I feel like doing, which really depends on the sort of boredom going on

I used to do that in class, just sort of draw weird things on my hands and arms. IT passed the time quicker so it didn't seem like time slowed down while I was at school. ^_^

LemonRising
03-21-2010, 06:11 PM
Videooogames, doodle, chew my fingers, read read read

<:

Project Blaze
03-21-2010, 07:08 PM
Ow, you chew on your fingers? Jeez. :x Sounds painful. :\

LemonRising
03-21-2010, 07:35 PM
oh it is >:

Project Blaze
03-21-2010, 09:56 PM
:\ Quit it? :P Chew on your hair! lolz :P

LemonRising
03-22-2010, 02:15 PM
I'd rather digest skin/nails than have a ball of hair growing in my stomach ) :

Project Blaze
03-22-2010, 03:36 PM
:x Well when ya put it like that. :/

Dess
03-22-2010, 04:55 PM
Lately it's either FFXIII, or pairing up with the hubby on
live to play borderlands.. The couple that plays together.. Stays together. Lol

EpsilonX
03-22-2010, 05:39 PM
troll the threads of new gamers.

Kenoi
03-22-2010, 10:41 PM
well... crack my knuckles, joints, neck, etc. and then play some game I've never tried....
a friend went on a long vacation and he lended me his ps2 game collection, there are many, maybe its close to 200 or so. other than that, I get pencils and 'play drums' randomly haha.

Project Blaze
03-23-2010, 02:12 AM
lolz Sweet! I wish someone would give me their collection. XD

BobTD
03-23-2010, 12:34 PM
I'd rather digest skin/nails than have a ball of hair growing in my stomach ) :

I hope you keep your hands clean. You can actually get all sorts of parasites from biting your nails. Eating them just seems wrong. =P

LemonRising
03-23-2010, 12:42 PM
I keep them very clean haha

its a weird habit and i cant seem to kick it.
I used to bite just my nails when I was a kid, then I stopped and then a year later I started chewing my fingers.
Always keep hand sanitizer/moisturizer with me.

I'm trying to find silly putty so that I can play with it instead. I will be silly putty girl.
HAH

Charlotte
03-24-2010, 04:14 AM
playing video games and surfing the internet, simple as that