PDA

View Full Version : Transformers 3 to start filming this summer

thedeparted
03-18-2010, 05:47 PM
We caught up with Transformers star Josh Duhamel at ShoWest today, and he offered an update on the status of Transformers 3. In case you’re were wondering, it sounds like he’ll be in it.

What’s more Duhamel says he met with Michael Bay yesterday and the Transformers 3 script is now complete. They’re preparing to start filming it this summer. If Bay sticks to what he told us a few weeks ago, that should mean at some point this summer Duhamel and the Transformers cast will show up in Chicago and Moscow, where scenes from the film are slated to be shot. Chicago Blenditos: Beware of evil transforming robots.

Still haven't watched #2

jango
03-18-2010, 06:58 PM
Still haven't watched #2

lol same, altho i quite liked the first one ..

thedeparted
03-18-2010, 07:08 PM
I liked the first as well, thought i was going to hate it.

mscofield
03-19-2010, 03:39 AM
the girl transformer that was seducing shia in Transformers 2 was so tacky :wub:

Samus-Fan
03-19-2010, 01:51 PM
Can anyone say, "Moooooooooooooooooooooooooo"?

Kenoi
03-20-2010, 12:56 PM
moooo...
haha.
and hey, me too, I haven't watched #2 yet.... I'm lame like that... don't really have the time to watch movies, too involved in school & work

Iceskater101
03-20-2010, 08:41 PM
I loved the first one and I also haven't watched the 2nd one though my mom said it was really good

EpsilonX
03-20-2010, 09:22 PM
Can anyone say, "Moooooooooooooooooooooooooo"?

no.

anyways, we all knew this was gonna happen even without this post. It was painfully obvious.

LemonRising
03-20-2010, 09:32 PM
TRANSFORMERS 2 WAS BAD

really bad.

REALLY. REALLY. BAD.

) : the first one was pretty good.

Samus-Fan
03-20-2010, 09:35 PM
Apperently, no one understood the "Moo"
I think they're milking Transformers. The first was all that was needed, and it was good
The second wasn't good, and had no story anyway.
How can a third possibly even be close to good?

EpsilonX
03-20-2010, 09:53 PM
Apperently, no one understood the "Moo"
I think they're milking Transformers. The first was all that was needed, and it was good
The second wasn't good, and had no story anyway.
How can a third possibly even be close to good?

I understood it...lame pun is lame.

anyways, i haven't seen T2. I'm sure a third one will have that giant planet like transformer in space, and it will be epic.