PDA

View Full Version : April fools (apr. 1st 2010)

Kenoi
04-01-2010, 03:20 PM
any good pranks out there? what's the best one you've done so far? It could be last year, or couple years back, or this year.

this was a stupid one but my dad got me with the trick: 'rubberband over the hose of the kitchen faucet.' (each time I turn the faucet on, I get splashed)

(-__-)

RaiDae
04-01-2010, 03:27 PM
Nothing exceptional this year. years ago though, when i was about 6, my dad woke me up at 7 in the morning and started shoouting at how santa claus was just about to leave our street. Thing is, even as a child, i'm not a morning person - i'm very dissorrientated... So, in my pyjamas, I ran outside into the rain and half way down the street, to find santa... Santa had left before I got there and I went back inside disappointed and soaked to the bone. My dad was on the floor laughing... my mum was also laughing... So i threw a hissy fit and went back to bed.
April fools day is scary.

EpsilonX
04-01-2010, 03:29 PM
somebody told me that they got god of war 2 one time. haha its better than something thats obviously a joke.

KittyCat72
04-01-2010, 04:25 PM
Well, deviantART changing all our avatars and sigs to Twilight and Lady Gaga is kind of annoying. :P And Adventure Quest switched the main characters genders. I have a few jokes going, but they probably won't even take effect for a few days.

LemonRising
04-01-2010, 04:35 PM
yeah the deviantart thing is boring and old.
at least last year it was mudkips.

also
I AM THE PRANKSTER.
once threw a toy that looked like a dead rat into the bathroom while she was showering and when she got out it was lolzzz

Charlotte
04-01-2010, 05:38 PM
OMG! I though dA got hacked lol. So i see it's a April Fool Prank. Look like I got prank! LOL

jango
04-01-2010, 05:45 PM
there's a few decent ones listed here, mostly about games/gaming ofc .. The Escapist : News : April Fools' 2010 Roundup (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/99626-April-Fools-2010-Roundup)

LiNuX
04-01-2010, 06:35 PM
Years ago when I worked at the library, I basically manipulated some of the other workers to plot against each other and do my work in the process. Fun times...I didn't really break it out with "APRIL FOOLS" - but they figured it out by the end of the day and they were not too happy with me.

It was a Sunday if I remember correctly. Five hours of fun.

Kenoi
04-01-2010, 09:00 PM
haha, some of yours are funny, and yes I was quite annoyed with the deviant art thing happening.
and who was this 'she' lemon? your sister? friend? haha

LemonRising
04-01-2010, 09:02 PM
OH LOL sorry im not thinking straight *sick*

MY MOMMY <:

Iceskater101
04-01-2010, 09:03 PM
april fools day
ah lol the faucet trick thats funny
or what I do is after everyone goes to bed I tape the toilet paper so it keeps rolling and rolling and no tp comes out its even funnier when people get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night because then there like what the..
lol

Kenoi
04-01-2010, 09:08 PM
what?! wow that would take up a lot of time.
taping each sheet... haha

Iceskater101
04-01-2010, 09:10 PM
noooo
your misunderstanding it lol
ok what you do is take the toilet paper roll and just tape the whole thing.

Kenoi
04-01-2010, 09:12 PM
OHHH. haha. I just could not picture that, but you made it clearer, thanks. haha.

soooo, anyone else have any good april fools jokes? c'mon now, I know there's more out there.

I dont want this thread to die.... YET. haha.

Subb
04-01-2010, 09:54 PM
april fools day
ah lol the faucet trick thats funny
or what I do is after everyone goes to bed I tape the toilet paper so it keeps rolling and rolling and no tp comes out its even funnier when people get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night because then there like what the..
lol

this is just to funny.My sister has been visiting me the last few days and ive been pulling pranks on her. So this one is so gunna go down tonite thank you iceskater.

Dess
04-01-2010, 10:36 PM
.. I convinced our accountant at work that my cash was over by like $200... He spent half the day crunching numbers, reviewing accounts, counting banks... till he realized my money was perfect... Funny thing is, he tried to convince me that someone had hit my car this morning..