PDA

View Full Version : Your guitar skills used as an exuse

Thrash3r
04-02-2010, 03:42 AM
(This thread is if u play guitar and when someone has used that reason against u)

I play guitar and people have told me wow your good and when i play guitar hero they lose there exuse is u only won cause u can play guitar it really has some major diffrences but its really funny

Dess
04-02-2010, 09:39 AM
Guitar hero is nothing like playing real guitar....lol. I kick ass at guitar hero, but I can't play a real one at all... I have a friend who is the opposite... I beat her ass everytime, but she always gets mad and goes off saying " Yeah, well at least I can play a REAL guitar!!" lol.

EpsilonX
04-03-2010, 06:57 PM
lol i've seen videos where dragonforce sucked at it and dave from megadeth was only alright at it.

i was taking music theory in hs (i play guitar but suck at theory) and when it was guitar day everybody got mad at me haha.

LemonRising
04-05-2010, 05:58 PM
I can play neither guitar nor guitar hero.

I plan to change that though. Might be getting an acoustic.

Also I find that a lot of my friends who play guitar suck at guitar hero. Though my cousin is good at both.

jango
04-05-2010, 06:12 PM
I can play neither guitar nor guitar hero.

i only play the guitar and have no interest in guitar hero wot-so-ever. i tried it but it all seemed a bit, um, odd ..

LemonRising
04-05-2010, 06:13 PM
It is quite odd.
I've only played it a few times when at friend's houses and I just.. idk I can't get the hang of it and I'm not sure what to make of it half the time.

Kink3bird
04-06-2010, 12:19 AM
The idea of standing, yes I said it... standing... in my boxers in my room staring at a TV and playing music on it is super awesome!!! I hope they keep exploring this music video game thingy until there is no difference between the two and I actually learn guitar from playing!

EpsilonX
04-06-2010, 10:12 AM
The idea of standing, yes I said it... standing... in my boxers in my room staring at a TV and playing music on it is super awesome!!! I hope they keep exploring this music video game thingy until there is no difference between the two and I actually learn guitar from playing!

i hope it's nothing like that...i hope they just use it as a way to let people who don't want to learn an instrument rock out. and some people might become encouraged to try real guitar

Thrash3r
04-12-2010, 09:04 PM
i hope it's nothing like that...i hope they just use it as a way to let people who don't want to learn an instrument rock out. and some people might become encouraged to try real guitar

True they tried to in the first guitar hero it said one day you know your gonna have to pick up a real guitar.lol