PDA

View Full Version : I-Doser - A way to emulate highs

lonewolfxix
07-17-2007, 02:54 PM
Hi, Just want to get this straight first before anyone flames me that I condone the use of drugs as a recreational past time, I just came across this program and found it to be an interesting way to possibly experiment for those wanting to without the consequences of handling such illegal substances. Now, on with what I was writing. --
-- just want to tell everyone of this program I came across, some of you may have heard of it, it's called I-Doser and what it does is emulate a high from practically anything you can get a high from, the way it does this is it plays a sound file (mp3 or their own .drg format) and the sound file contains notes and beeps at such certain wavelengths that it changes the wavelength of your brain practically emulating a high, I have personally used this program and I've had good results with Absinthe and Alcohol on what they do and can't really comment on the other ones I have used. These sound waves are amazing. They're not made to be interesting or anything but plug in your headphones/earphones and listen to them and they really do change you psycho-actively. Not all the sounds produce accurate results but it's a nice way to "test the water" without really causing any risk to yourself, although some people will call this irresponsible due to the fact you are doing stuff you enjoy without any consequences. The website if you intend to buy them is http://www.i-doser.com (http://www.i-doser.com/) but if you PM me I can send you a few along in MP3 format, the files are large and the tracks are long but they do work (atleast on most people) I have no idea if it's a placebo as I know how some are meant to feel and that i know which ones i'm playing but wow these produce some weird/cool/scary results.

FattaT
07-17-2007, 10:51 PM
I want to experience this... I am against drugs, but this... sounds like a learning experience. :)

lonewolfxix
07-18-2007, 05:17 AM
It's pretty amazing how it works. I played it over teamspeak last night but that might of degraded the quality so as it didn't really work properly.

LiNuX
07-19-2007, 10:37 PM
i heard of it, i think it was on mythbusters lol

lonewolfxix
07-20-2007, 05:58 AM
Did they say it worked :-P I seem to believe it does, can't get to them now because my harddrive just died from bad sectors ;( Ohwell, Seagate are replacing it for the cost of one way shipping, let's hope they send me a S-ATA3G that's more than 250GB:D :P

LiNuX
07-20-2007, 09:10 AM
i dont remember im not a fan of mythbusters so i never saw the end lol but they were doing stuff with sounds and seeing how it affects some guy

lonewolfxix
07-20-2007, 10:13 AM
I randomly saw a clip on youtube busting the myth that girls don't fart but besides that I hardly watch TV. These I-Doser sounds are pretty cool though and they really seem to work on me.

LiNuX
07-20-2007, 11:08 AM
lol haha who said girls dont fart, i could have proved that wrong with this fat chick that used to go to my old school lol, and i dont watch tv much either these days, no time really

lonewolfxix
07-20-2007, 12:53 PM
I think it meant lady like ones lol, not women :P

LiNuX
07-20-2007, 01:07 PM
oh haha, u mean those rich ones u see on tv with those shiney dresses and those glasses with that pole on it so they have to hold it in front of their eyes? makes sense

FattaT
07-20-2007, 07:17 PM
lol, enough about the ladies who don't fart :P

I found that the dose Lucent Dream worked for me, but A-BOMB which is meant to be a strong one didn't do anything...
I shall try Hand of God next... meant to be the strongest dose of all :D

lonewolfxix
07-21-2007, 09:58 AM
Yeah... Hand of God scared me.. I got crushed and then I thought i was in a nuclear power plant that was about to explode.. it's weird.. I can't use them for the next 2 weeks, they were on my now corrupted harddrive. along with a lot of other stuff which I didn't back up :-( Well most of it is, just not all.

Gamoc
07-21-2007, 02:53 PM
I'm currently 20% of the way through Orgasm (ahem), and I have a bit of a headache. I don't associate headaches with orgasms. On the other hand, I had a headache before I started it so... ;)

lonewolfxix
07-23-2007, 09:07 AM
rofl, I sort of remember a quote from a convo I had about this with someone:

Me: LAWL there's orgasm!
Him: That's good, my wife hasn't given me any in ages
Me: rofl wtf?
Him: Only time she wants sex is when she wants a baby
Me: umm ook.. well, maybe some of these sounds will come in handy.
Him: I hope so

Hehe

Gamoc
07-23-2007, 05:38 PM
I've tried a few, including hand of god, but they didn't work. On the other hand, my headphones suck and I wan't 'listening/concentrating' to/on the sound.

Eric
07-23-2007, 07:34 PM
I will have to try this sometime ;)