PDA

View Full Version : Morti is gonna disappear for a few days....

Morticia
05-15-2010, 08:46 AM
Well... The guy we bought my computer from is going to fix it for cheap, so I'm shipping it to him on Monday. Thus, I'm not going to have a computer for a week or two... And my phone is on the fritz. I'm gonna go poof for a bit O_O

I'll be on a bit between now and Monday, but I'm going to pack up my computer tomorrow to get it ready to ship. D:

Dess
05-15-2010, 09:13 AM
*cries* I'll miss your pwettiness Morti...

Charlotte
05-15-2010, 09:20 AM
oh man not a good news, good for you, bad for us.
Bye Bye!
See ya later

LiNuX
05-15-2010, 09:37 AM
Where does the guy live and what's wrong with the computer? (curiosity)

And hopefully it's back soon!

HamadaLFC8
05-15-2010, 10:15 AM
Aww man :/ Oh well hope everything goes well =)

You shall be missed

Morticia
05-15-2010, 11:15 AM
Where does the guy live and what's wrong with the computer? (curiosity)

And hopefully it's back soon!

He lives in LA, I live in San Diego.
Well, it's an MSI laptop, so it's a relatively damn good computer, but it seems to be made of flimsy materials. I've had the rubber feet fall off multiple times, the fan go bad (within the first week of buying it brand new), the disc drive break (the first day I got it), and now this:

I opened it and turned it on, and set it on my bed to go do something. Then when I came back I picked it up with two hands on the bottom half like you would normally do, but I heard a loud crack. O_O I looked around and saw nothing wrong, I even wiggled the screen and it seemed fine. But I finished checking my email and went to close it and I head a cracking noise, and to my dismay the left bottom corner of the screen enclosure was separating at the seam. Not to mention there was a crack in one half, and it seems to be separated with the hinge. So now if I try to close it, it detaches from the hing placement and catches and separates the two halves of the screen case more and more the farther I close it.
No. Idea. What. The. Hell. Is. Wrong.

Haha... -_-. But I would rather have this, with all it's mishaps, than a top of the line HP or a Dell. The computing power is perfect for what I do, but the dern thing is made of glass, cardboard and gum it seems.

jango
05-15-2010, 11:26 AM
aww .. well we'll miss u morti as always .. hope to see u soon tho :)

LiNuX
05-15-2010, 02:41 PM
He lives in LA, I live in San Diego.
Well, it's an MSI laptop, so it's a relatively damn good computer, but it seems to be made of flimsy materials. I've had the rubber feet fall off multiple times, the fan go bad (within the first week of buying it brand new), the disc drive break (the first day I got it), and now this:

I opened it and turned it on, and set it on my bed to go do something. Then when I came back I picked it up with two hands on the bottom half like you would normally do, but I heard a loud crack. O_O I looked around and saw nothing wrong, I even wiggled the screen and it seemed fine. But I finished checking my email and went to close it and I head a cracking noise, and to my dismay the left bottom corner of the screen enclosure was separating at the seam. Not to mention there was a crack in one half, and it seems to be separated with the hinge. So now if I try to close it, it detaches from the hing placement and catches and separates the two halves of the screen case more and more the farther I close it.
No. Idea. What. The. Hell. Is. Wrong.

Haha... -_-. But I would rather have this, with all it's mishaps, than a top of the line HP or a Dell. The computing power is perfect for what I do, but the dern thing is made of glass, cardboard and gum it seems.

Wow...sounds like the laptop was poorly put together. I don't usually deal with laptop hardware but I've handled at least a 100 different laptops whether they were my own or others and never had any issues with the laptop separating itself.

Hopefully it's fixed soon.

Morticia
06-08-2010, 11:46 PM
I HAS MY COMPUTER BACK!!

Ya'll can bet I'll be lurking the forum like crazy again.

Ew... why did I just say "ya'll"?

LiNuX
06-08-2010, 11:59 PM
Welcome back.

thedeparted
06-09-2010, 12:00 AM
You did :P But welcomes back lets drink jak and have a cake!

http://mystuffspace.com/graphic/jack-daniels.gif

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/70/0a/f7/welcome-back-cake.jpg

Subb
06-09-2010, 10:56 AM
wooo a bottle of jack am i invited?

thedeparted
06-09-2010, 11:38 AM
rhetorical question. you damn well know your invited :P

Kenoi
06-09-2010, 02:21 PM
wha? she's back? yay, finally!
hope this fixed computer will last you

Subb
06-09-2010, 02:24 PM
i can use some of that jack right now after the way season 4 ended

Kenoi
06-09-2010, 02:28 PM
i can use some of that jack right now after the way season 4 ended

NOW ON SEASON 3! (was cold turkey last night, but i had withdrawals....I CANT STOP WATCHING!! NOOOO!)

thedeparted
06-09-2010, 02:29 PM
Our plan has worked Subb

http://entimg.msn.com/i/125/TopBadGuys/simpsons_mrburns2.jpg

Kenoi
06-09-2010, 02:31 PM
gah, i shouldn't have listened to the words: 'ninja video'

daaaang itttt!

Muffincat
06-09-2010, 03:32 PM
WELCOME BACK MORTI ;D

we missed you :P

Subb
06-09-2010, 04:30 PM
Now that morti is back we gotta get her hooked on the crack we call NV

Kenoi
06-09-2010, 06:20 PM
Now that morti is back we gotta get her hooked on the crack we call NV

I have got to stop her! its like saving a good person from a bad thingg... haha

Subb
06-09-2010, 06:31 PM
what episode are u on.

Kenoi
06-09-2010, 06:40 PM
what episode are u on.

episode 2 of season 3.

Morticia
06-09-2010, 08:02 PM
I have got to stop her! its like saving a good person from a bad thingg... haha

What what what? O_O

Subb
06-09-2010, 08:08 PM
its a site i watch my tv shows on. Its addictive like crack

Diligence109
06-09-2010, 09:55 PM
welcome back Morti! :D
It'll be nice to have your eloquent touch of DOOM back in the mix, good to see you've got a computer that'll facilitate it.

Project Blaze
06-09-2010, 10:08 PM
Welcome back! ^_^ Guess I didn't read this topic so I was clueless. :/

HamadaLFC8
06-10-2010, 04:57 AM
Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your trip :)

Kenoi
06-10-2010, 07:51 AM
What what what? O_O

dont' go to ninja video! its not a prank, but its a bad bad baaaaad thing. well I'm sure you're not into streaming sites....... I hope...