PDA

View Full Version : What do you like best about online shopping?

Charlotte
05-18-2010, 06:06 AM
Ehh, never mind, tittle describe everything.

vote and get your GFP.

jango
05-18-2010, 06:13 AM
i chose the 'more options' one .. mostly because shopping online offers more options for price or variants etc

Charlotte
05-18-2010, 06:16 AM
i chose the 'more options' one .. mostly because shopping online offers more options for price or variants etc
good for you since you have paypal for yourself, bad for me, i got not online money.

KittyCat72
05-18-2010, 10:54 AM
More options... there are just some things Wal-Mart doesn't sell. :-P

LiNuX
05-18-2010, 01:30 PM
You can try clothes on in the privacy of your own home

Where do you shop?

GrandMoff
05-18-2010, 05:58 PM
The convenience of shopping at whatever time of day really draws me to shopping online. That, and the more options that are available online. To me, one downside to shopping online is that I do not have that salesman to talk to and be harassed by. I can be a chatterbox at times and enjoy talking to random people.

Where do you shop?

In reference to "You can try clothes on in the privacy of your own home", I was thinking the SAME thing! I thought probably the site sends you a sample article of clothing to try on then return back to them, but that would be strange.

Iceskater101
05-18-2010, 07:13 PM
I said you can shop whenever.
I mean at 10:00 if I see something i like i can still get it without going to the store and having it be closed.
having said that though, online shopping is also a really bad thing because now shopaholics can buy whatever they want whenever they want
so thats not good.
another bad part?
shipping and handling

thedeparted
05-18-2010, 11:59 PM
the deals amazon gives, the fact that I don't have to move and being able to find much more things thing I ever could find in a regular store

Jokersvirus
05-19-2010, 01:40 AM
I dont trust online shopping for the simple fact that my credit card information will be on there servers and all it will take is one hacker attack and he or she will get my information and screw me over.

I'll stick with going to the stores and buying stuff in person there I can see it and everything make sure its ok.

Charlotte
05-19-2010, 01:44 AM
I dont trust online shopping for the simple fact that my credit card information will be on there servers and all it will take is one hacker attack and he or she will get my information and screw me over.

I'll stick with going to the stores and buying stuff in person there I can see it and everything make sure its ok.

lol does amazon is not trusted?
btw you just double post. :P

Jokersvirus
05-19-2010, 02:25 AM
Amazon has been hacked a few times so No i dont trust them, and I cant help that my web browser does that.

Charlotte
05-19-2010, 02:40 AM
Amazon has been hacked a few times so No i dont trust them, and I cant help that my web browser does that.

oh lol so that mean u better choose to shop offline. haha

lusifersangel
05-24-2010, 02:16 AM
For guys like us who are too lazy to go for a drink from our chairs, these online shopping sites are superb.................................:twitcy:

My mom used to have a hard time getting me off my chair..............i was sorta like a sloth on computer.:laugh:

SecretSpy
05-25-2010, 04:17 PM
If I had to choose from those options I'd choose the top one "You can do it in the middle of the night" because it's handy if I need to buy an emergency birthday present or something.
But really the reason I enjoy shopping online is that you can price compare. I get everything cheaper online. I also like how easy it is. No walking round supermarkets or up and down the high street!.

EpsilonX
05-25-2010, 04:22 PM
lower prices and bigger selection

for example, i just got a cd today that i ordered online, that i've never seen in stores

http://img11.nnm.ru/9/8/5/7/b/9857bc3e43de4be68b93b2b4ac35167e_full.jpg

yay for death metal from Holland

Newkeh
05-25-2010, 05:29 PM
i only shop online for games and hardware for my pc (bought my headset online)

i wont buy clothing online because I cant try it on

Iceskater101
05-25-2010, 06:43 PM
I don't use amazon for any kind of shopping
my dad does though
and I especially don't use ebay
to many times people get scammed

EpsilonX
05-25-2010, 08:36 PM
i only shop online for games and hardware for my pc (bought my headset online)

i wont buy clothing online because I cant try it on

yeah, normally i try not to buy stuff online because i need a specific size shirt or else it doesn't look good...sometimes stores have really huge larges and sometimes they have tiny mediums. my size is between medium and large, so...

but i like wearing band shirts, and some of my bands you can only get shirts of online (or at a concert)

Endgameko
06-01-2010, 10:52 PM
i chose all of the above, online shopping is great, especially for vintage items. Plus I dont feel so guilty about clicking buy button then handing over cash in a store lol

davida50000
06-03-2010, 01:42 PM
Id say that im so lazy it is so much easier for me to just click a few buttons and wait for my order :)

norid
07-03-2010, 06:07 PM
i like online shopping because i dont need to wear pants