PDA

View Full Version : One of my game nights... CAPTIONS?

Endgameko
05-22-2010, 01:37 AM
Yeah random photo of me and my friend who seems to be doing an impression of DECAP ATTACK...
Ironically I have been playing that game all week, that and Galaxar
Anyway I look kinda drunk on this pic, awwwwwww, well a little more than kinda drunk lmao!
Don't have a clue what I'm doing with that plate.....

Anybody have a caption for this?
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs593.snc3/31267_124664424218650_100000252805180_243226_66394 38_n.jpg

Subb
05-22-2010, 01:40 AM
Drink the blood of the dog, that bit ur ass last nite.

Muffincat
05-22-2010, 01:45 AM
Can I just say you are super awesome?!?!?! :)

LOVE YOUR BOOTS AND HAIR, AND TIE/RIBBON, AND YOU ARE AWESOME ;D let's be friends

god I sound like such a creepster

thedeparted
05-22-2010, 01:47 AM
I can't think of any clean captions nor stop looking at those boots

Charlotte
05-22-2010, 05:01 AM
oh man, your boots and hair look superb and amazing.

caption, i cannot think any of it :P

jango
05-22-2010, 05:12 AM
i'm a bit stuck too ..

um ..

i like turtles?

Endgameko
05-22-2010, 06:57 AM
Lol, Glad you guys like the boots, They are trashed unfortunately now, I fell down a hill in them in broad daylight and literally wripped out the sides of them, fortunately over the years i have accumulated many pairs of platforms to replace them with lol.
I think the caption I have on facebook for this is..." I EAT THIS"!
I have game nights at least once a month, this one was a fallout themed night, we had plastic guns and smoked cigars lol. I'm gonna film the next one.

jango
05-22-2010, 07:04 AM
I fell down a hill in them in broad daylight

you so need to come to irc sometime and exchange stories with rai .. i have a feeling you have a LOT in common :P

thedeparted
05-22-2010, 12:49 PM
you so need to come to irc sometime and exchange stories with rai .. i have a feeling you have a LOT in common :P

:laugh: so true and at the I eat this caption :laugh:

RaiDae
05-22-2010, 05:56 PM
..... You are the kashizzle... seriously... like... i'd nom your hair if i could digest it. I would nom your boots and trousers... but they wouldn't fit (in or out).

caption idea... which may have a slight innuendo.... maybe...
"Just put the sausage on my plate" >.<

Endgameko
05-23-2010, 02:29 AM
..... You are the kashizzle... seriously... like... i'd nom your hair if i could digest it. I would nom your boots and trousers... but they wouldn't fit (in or out).

caption idea... which may have a slight innuendo.... maybe...
"Just put the sausage on my plate" >.<

good caption, !!!!
If u ate all those bits of me, I'd be like eaten all gone, then my mum would be like, hey its quiet in the house, i like this. Then i would be in your belly going, no I can't see the tv from here!

RaiDae
05-23-2010, 03:10 PM
good caption, !!!!
If u ate all those bits of me, I'd be like eaten all gone, then my mum would be like, hey its quiet in the house, i like this. Then i would be in your belly going, no I can't see the tv from here!

I could swallow a gameboy for you? Not sure i could fit a whole tv in... OR i could try coating my stomach in a chemical which would cause transparentness and you could watch the tv from there. Of course, i'd hand you a set of headphones connected to a microphone so you could hear everything that's going on. The both of us could get into a movie for the price of one :P

Subb
05-23-2010, 06:07 PM
aww rai u truly are a sweetheart...just look at how thoughtful u are

Endgameko
05-24-2010, 12:41 AM
Wow the convenience of being partially digested! You could become a spy, then I could whisper things to you from your stomach, and you'd be all knowing, then we can shoot some nazi's in the legs, and then we are winners.........we are called the called, stoomogal, the next vigilante superhero mutant, and the toxic avenger is our pet...... hoorray!