PDA

View Full Version : I dont see why g.g's feel the need to explain they are females

Zhennia
05-23-2010, 01:33 PM
You don't see me around here beggin' for attention. :mask:

Endgameko
05-23-2010, 02:15 PM
i understand, the only time I say, initially for an intro I go well I am a gamer, who is a girl collector, but then I never mention it unless somebody asks, its like, so what, who cares if you play games and don't have a dick lol

Muffincat
05-23-2010, 02:16 PM
Isn't that what you've just kind of done with this thread, though? o.o

I don't like when girls feel the need to go out of their way to talk about their female-ness, but if it comes up or you're using voice in the game, then, well :P Some girls just try to garner a lot of male attention and don't actually game, but well, if that's what they want to do then *shrug.*

I don't bring it up unless it comes up for some reason. In fact, I often would rather prefer to keep it to myself, because I don't like the way some men treat you differently (either worse OR better) simply based on the fact that you happen to be a girl.

But seriously, who cares if you're a guy or a girl *shrug*

RaiDae
05-23-2010, 03:05 PM
Isn't that what you've just kind of done with this thread, though? o.o

YOU ARE TELEPATHIC. I started wondering that as soon as i figured out what g.g stood for... >.< Thought it was a smiley face...

I've never announced i'm female (aka, i've never swaggered into a room and gone I HAVE FEMALE BITS). But, on a few ocassions, people start calling me dude or man or stuff like that. At which point i tell them i'm of the other gender. But generaly, my gender (and that of everyone else) goes unmentioned.

Newkeh
05-24-2010, 09:04 PM
I never tell people i am a male unless they ask me

Jaykub
05-24-2010, 09:16 PM
I <3 Female's

Jokersvirus
05-24-2010, 09:17 PM
I <3 Female's

good statement, good statement.

LemonRising
05-24-2010, 09:19 PM
I tell people I'm female because its a basic fact about me?

Its not like I go around going "IM A GIRL I HAVE BOOBS GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!" But I'm not gonna HIDE the fact or not mention it or any stupid **** like that.

Jaykub
05-24-2010, 09:32 PM
"IM A GIRL I HAVE BOOBS GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!"

mmm idk...

I've seen you have some crazy moments in IRC :P

LemonRising
05-24-2010, 09:50 PM
LOLLL
I don't know if those are more for attention or for lolz.. or im just weird.

Dess
05-24-2010, 10:16 PM
LOLLL
I don't know if those are more for attention or for lolz.. or im just weird.

I'm gonna go with you're just weird.. but I mean that in the most awesome of ways.

<3

EpsilonX
05-24-2010, 10:48 PM
well, im being honest, unless somebody says they're a girl i usually don't check their gender on their profile and just assume they're a female.

i'm sure girls just don't want people to assume they're guys

Charlotte
05-25-2010, 01:47 AM
What is G.G?

fter looking through post on this thread, I guest it's girl gamer? lol

jango
05-25-2010, 01:49 AM
being a girl = who cares
being cool = i care

DirtyTrashyHot
05-27-2010, 04:08 PM
I don't really think its that big of a deal. I'm more concerned with chicks who say their gamers when they clearly are not. I'm not saying girls randomly come to these sites and say "OMG I lyk hav a Clit and I luv games lol U should totally want me now bcuz I do Ryte!?>@!#$@#?"
But the ones who pretend to know games and have never played them before for attention, those girls make me want to grow a penis and hide my head in shame.

Subb
05-27-2010, 04:17 PM
I don't really think its that big of a deal. I'm more concerned with chicks who say their gamers when they clearly are not. I'm not saying girls randomly come to these sites and say "OMG I lyk hav a Clit and I luv games lol U should totally want me now bcuz I do Ryte!?>@!#$@#?"
But the ones who pretend to know games and have never played them before for attention, those girls make me want to grow a penis and hide my head in shame.

Lmao u just had me rolling.

DirtyTrashyHot
05-27-2010, 04:18 PM
happy I could make someone laugh. :-)

Subb
05-27-2010, 04:20 PM
happy I could make someone laugh. :-)

well ive already had a few thanks to you.

Kink3bird
05-27-2010, 04:29 PM
I don't care if your a gamer girl.
Chances are I won't be attracted to you and the endless discussions of pastries, reptiles, myspace, how you look today, glitter, your weight, girl power, shopping, the endless arguments (because guys are never allowed to disagree with a lady without getting a attitude in return), smiley faces, and ponies they seem to press upon everyone. And it just makes it worse when all the guys are like "Omg noes wayz I luvs all dose tings too!!!!!!!!11 lets disco!11 om nom nomzx!!!11''

It's pretty sickening. But then again thats just the trends I see in a lot of video game forums.

Subb
05-27-2010, 04:36 PM
Ive been noticing that myself as well kink. But i play with a few girl gamers and they are all pretty kewl and not to attention grabbing

DirtyTrashyHot
05-27-2010, 04:36 PM
Your right. I don't want to here about that **** either. this is not the place to discuss pantyhose people! ^_^

Subb
05-27-2010, 04:37 PM
Your right. I don't want to here about that **** either. this is not the place to discuss pantyhose people! ^_^

OMG u need to stop i cant stop laughin with u, today.

DirtyTrashyHot
05-27-2010, 04:39 PM
May God help the woman who brings glitter into a Call of Duty game! I will bedazzle the hookers face.

Lol

Subb
05-27-2010, 04:42 PM
May God help the woman who brings glitter into a Call of Duty game! I will bedazzle the hookers face.

Lol

I wonder if they deck out there controllers like the do with there phones with the face diamonds and all that ****

DirtyTrashyHot
05-27-2010, 04:52 PM
you will never see my phone with glitter on it. It's already pink, I think that alone will help whoever finds my phone know that it belongs to a girl.

And no i didn't choose pink, it was free and the only color they had.

Subb
05-27-2010, 04:54 PM
you will never see my phone with glitter on it. It's already pink, I think that alone will help whoever finds my phone know that it belongs to a girl.

And no i didn't choose pink, it was free and the only color they had.

If i got a free pink fone id prolly spray paint it black

DirtyTrashyHot
05-27-2010, 04:57 PM
eh its got a camera and I don't wanna ruin it quite yet cause i'm hoping to upgrade.

jango
05-27-2010, 04:58 PM
can we get this back on topic plz :)

get on to irc cass!

DirtyTrashyHot
05-27-2010, 05:00 PM
I'm Sorry jango, please don't stab/shoot/chainsaw/throw a grenade/cast a spell on me.
yes...Gamer girl who need attention. Hate it.

jango
05-27-2010, 05:01 PM
I'm Sorry jango, please don't stab/shoot/chainsaw/throw a grenade/cast a spell on me.
yes...Gamer girl who need attention. Hate it.

haha ok i promise i won't :)