PDA

View Full Version : Penguin Power Hour

mrfruits
05-26-2010, 11:10 AM
Penguin Power Hour!

Power hour the drinking game. I made a program that will play songs and every minute a notification sound will play letting you know to drink. You can have it running in the back ground while you play other games like MWF2.

It also has a build in slide show function to view photos of others getting there drank on. And you can upload your photos as well.

Here is some more info:
Easy to use, just start up the program select your music folder, try to have at lest 60 songs in said folder, and then click Get Hammer'd to start the program.

*Now able to scan your Hard-Drive for songs. Just selected drive with your songs on it and the program will do the rest.*

*Now has the option to play continuous music so the song does not have to switch every 60 minutes.*

*Added the ability to randomly change to a new song when you click on the red Power Hour text*

The seconds will count down and once it hits Zero a notification sound will play to let you know its time to take a drink.

It will also keep track of how many minutes have gone by, so all you have to worry about is getting trashed!

New Slide show function - You can add your photos to the list as well!

(supports only mp3 for now)

(I dont have 10 posts yet so i can not post up links)

Also please email me feedback or requests for program updates!

I tried to attach the file here as well but seems 233kbs is too big.:eek1:

I hope you all enjoy!:-)
-MrFruits.

LiNuX
05-26-2010, 11:15 AM
if it doesn't let you post a link why didn't you go read the rules to find out why?

</thread>