PDA

View Full Version : Mlg

Jokersvirus
05-26-2010, 09:07 PM
I am just wondering what peoples' thoughts are on MLG and everything.

Me personal I think its the biggest load of crap to ever stain the gaming community. Reason is because instead of playing the game, as intended, for fun people are trying to be the best of the best screaming, yelling, everything they can do to try and make it to the top.

Im sorry but what is the point of MLG to show your better at a video game, and I bet you never seen a woman/guy naked. You show me a MLG wannabe and I will show you a 40 year old virgin who will never make anything of themselves.

Charlotte
05-26-2010, 09:27 PM
hmm, what is MLG? :P

thedeparted
05-26-2010, 09:45 PM
Major League Gaming is what mlg stands for elan. It is rather annoying because every one and their brother that beat a local friend or won a best buy competition suddenly think they pwn the universe and all should bow to their lordness

Jokersvirus
05-26-2010, 09:51 PM
Yup

I am for being competive but this is taken it to a whole new level that isnt needed in the gaming community. I want people to bring there A game to a good game and have fun not sit there after a match thinking they are god and should be the number one person in all of MLG.

Halo 3 is crazy i was in a match where I wasnt doing so well and this kid said i was stealing all his kills and ruining his MLG montage for youtube.

Its out of control.

thedeparted
05-26-2010, 09:53 PM
Yup

I am for being competive but this is taken it to a whole new level that isnt needed in the gaming community. I want people to bring there A game to a good game and have fun not sit there after a match thinking they are god and should be the number one person in all of MLG.

Halo 3 is crazy i was in a match where I wasnt doing so well and this kid said i was stealing all his kills and ruining his MLG montage for youtube.

Its out of control.

lmao, that's what happens when MS gives every prepubescent teen a mic. I am kinda thinkful Sony didn't do that for that very reason. It lessons the annoying people

Jokersvirus
05-26-2010, 09:58 PM
Ya MS needs to do something to make sure only those over 18 and have common sense can play, cause this MLG crap is annoying.