PDA

View Full Version : childhood memory goodness

Endgameko
06-01-2010, 01:12 AM
When I was a little girl we used to go to Blackpool, *a seaside resort in the uk* And I was addicted to both tetris and space invaders at the time.
There was a bar, I remember the horrific abandoned state of the place, I also remember my mum and grandparents pushing 20p coins into my hand and forcibly directing me toward the table top space invaders arcade machine and drunkly telling me to have a good time.
http://www.ultimatearcadecabinets.co.uk/arcade2010ejpg.jpg

Since those days of childhood I have always wanted one of my own. I have found some, even at times been able to afford one. But I live at home, and my mum wont let me have one because of lack of space. In my whole life, as far as material posessions go, this is what I have always wanted.

One day.......one day.......

thedeparted
06-01-2010, 01:19 AM
How much would that cost?

Charlotte
06-01-2010, 01:25 AM
****** D**N IT!!!
That is awesome as usual. Your stuff is awesome. That is superb classic stuff.

SPACE INVADERRZZzzz...

Subb
06-01-2010, 01:30 AM
aww we were talkin childhood memories yesturday morning.

Endgameko
06-01-2010, 03:39 AM
well this is the one i want, originals cost between £100-£300, modern built ones are like £1500, but i want an original, the modern built ones are expensive cus they arent coin operated and they have like 70 games on them, pffffft id rather have the one game, coin op one lol

EpsilonX
06-01-2010, 12:45 PM
well, summer camp was probably my favorite childhood memory. It was sort of like a summer daycare thing, but we walked around outside and went to creeks and stuff. Sometimes we played dodgeball or capture the flag, those were the good days. Me and my friends all used to pretend to either be Zoids or Megaman battle network characters and we'd fight invisible stuff all day. it was epic

http://www.zoidsevolution.net/new_century/zoids/berserkfury/BerserkFury1.jpg

Endgameko
06-01-2010, 10:46 PM
Mega Man rocks the heeeezy, I recently went to the £1 shop and brought the transformers boxset, its awesome!