PDA

View Full Version : women uses toll as a ramp

thedeparted
06-04-2010, 02:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWk4MCQaHrc&feature=player_embedded

A good Friend of Unfair Park, through a friend of a friend of a friend, just shot us this extraordinary video captured early yesterday morning at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport. Took place at the north toll plaza, which served as a launching ramp for one drunk driver trying to exit the airport in a hurry. DFW spokesman David Magana confirms: "The driver was, as you might guess, suspected of inebriation and investigated for such and arrested for such."

We also have fiery post-crash pics after the jump -- because after the driver went all General Lee, she got out and made a call on her cell, at which point the vehicle went boom. Hard to believe the "driver only suffered minor injuries," as Magana puts it. Oh -- and the toll-booth operator wasn't injured at all.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/dfwairportfierywreck.jpg

freaking drunk drivers, luckily no one was seriously hurt or killed. But damn that is crazy.

Subb
06-04-2010, 02:20 PM
Oh man, i guess it seem like a good idea at that giving moment in time.

Jokersvirus
06-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Is it bad if i laughed at that video?

LiNuX
06-04-2010, 05:17 PM
That thing flew...looks like she was trying to take down a helicopter. (Die Hard Reference)

Glad no one was hurt though.

Subb
06-04-2010, 05:34 PM
Yeah its always a good thing when no one is hurt after a drunk drive pulls a stupid stunt.....Beer balls/liquid courage i tell ya

HamadaLFC8
06-04-2010, 05:47 PM
Ok..... was the toll fee really thaaaat expensive? :S XD

BobTD
06-05-2010, 01:34 AM
Im envious, I would love to do that, and how badass is it that the car blows up right as she walks away from it, I thought things like that only happened in movies.

That's something worth going to jail over. Personally, I think that took balls of steel.

I bet her next meal was the best she ever tasted. (fight club reference)

Kenoi
06-05-2010, 07:32 AM
wow thats crazy... over a toll booth thing. thanks for sharing that

Dess
06-05-2010, 09:37 AM
O.O

Wow.......

Diligence109
06-05-2010, 10:19 AM
LOL
*cough* I mean,
man I'm glad nobody was hurt!
Holy crap how did she do that without killing herself or anyone else? Holy crap how drunk was she to think this was a good idea?

Holy crap O____o

EDIT: ROFL