PDA

View Full Version : Damn you Soaps!

Jokersvirus
06-07-2010, 01:37 PM
Anyone else tired of trying to find something good on TV and on every freaking channel than is some type of soap?

I swear to god its annoying why cant those shows go burn in the flames of hell for killing my time when i wanna watch something violent!

Soaps are the dumbest thing ever this is how every one of them plays out "I Love you, I hate you, I slept with your brothers cousins aunt, uncles dogs trainer"
" play crappy music" end of show

What happened to power rangers?!? that use to be on during the day and that is not up to the level of violence i wish to see but its still a damn good show.

TV networks have gone and screwed with my happy place.

thedeparted
06-07-2010, 01:39 PM
I wonder what kind of ratings they pull, I know women <3 them with a passion but I really wonder how good they do.

Jokersvirus
06-07-2010, 01:40 PM
The ratings they pull with women are off the charts, the ratings they pull with the boyfriends who are being forced to watch at -1000%

thedeparted
06-07-2010, 01:43 PM
I remember one time when I was in like the 7th grade my dad once threatened to make me sit through soaps for a week if I didn't stop farking up in school. Needless to say I continued and he never went through with the threat but it's still funny

Jokersvirus
06-07-2010, 01:46 PM
I remember i came home for spring break and one of our new tvs wasnt working for some reason or another so we only had the big screen in my front room. So my room was destroyed because my mom turned it into some type of holding area for all her useless crap.

I was forced to set up my computer in the dinning room which really isnt a problem i get to watch tv, WRONG my mom was watching soap after soap after soap I tried to turn it me and her would get into a fight and my dad threaten to kick my ass. So i was forced to watch soaps for about 12 hours.

After she went to bed i put a passlock on the channel hahaha.

thedeparted
06-07-2010, 01:59 PM
lmao passlocking the channel. What'd your mom say?

Jokersvirus
06-07-2010, 02:04 PM
she had a fit, but i laughed at her and it turned into a big ol' fight where i won

GrandMoff
06-07-2010, 06:44 PM
I don't know what channels you are flipping through, but I do not run across that many Soap Operas. Still, though, I think they are annoying.

Jokersvirus
06-07-2010, 06:52 PM
Im going thru all 300 channels, all the channels that normally have court shows have drama, everything haas drama >.<

RaiDae
06-07-2010, 06:53 PM
I don't understand them. How can there be so many murders... in such a small area? ...surely everybody should be in jail by now... or dead?
Have to say, i've never EVER had to watch one XD hahahaha

GrandMoff
06-07-2010, 06:57 PM
I am more annoyed by "Reality Shows." C'mon. We all know those shows are scripted. What, do the producers take us for fools?

Jokersvirus
06-07-2010, 07:03 PM
so me affairs you think an STI would be getting spread around like...

i got nothing

thedeparted
06-07-2010, 07:06 PM
I am more annoyed by "Reality Shows." C'mon. We all know those shows are scripted. What, do the producers take us for fools?

Yeah for real, it's ridiculous how many there have been over the past few years

Jokersvirus
06-07-2010, 07:07 PM
If only I could sue them for hogging up tv.... Wait a second I just might!

dention1
06-07-2010, 07:20 PM
Ya i was hella pist off that they replaced Naruto with Beverley Hills.

Jokersvirus
06-07-2010, 07:28 PM
Naruto got annoying just as fast as the soaps did.

All he does is scream "I will kill You, you wont stop me from my dreams," etc etc very annoying

so advice for Naruto would be less qq more pew pew

Iceskater101
06-07-2010, 08:11 PM
lol Naruto
my friend used to be obsessed with the show so I would watch it
and I would be like wow i don't get this show..
but back on topic I hate soaps also

Jokersvirus
06-07-2010, 08:40 PM
What happened to violence, its ok to cheat and stuff on tv and teach those morals to kids but god forbid we have something good on to watch??

EpsilonX
06-08-2010, 02:20 PM
there are things called dvds, they let you watch what you want when you want.

I suggest buying the one that contains the directors cut of the movie "commando" its fantastic for what it is, which is arnold schwarzenegger kicking ass all over town and a small island.

Jokersvirus
06-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Im a lazy Sob its summer time for me only thing i will be doing is, sleeping, eatting, video games, if im in a comfy chair im not moving even if i cant reach the remote. >.>

and I know the movie your talking about actually watched it last night :)

Kenoi
06-08-2010, 07:12 PM
I still don't understand why my family... er... the majority who are females are so into them. they either risk school or work over a special episode or ... a marathon? I hate those so much....

Muffincat
06-08-2010, 07:17 PM
So, my dad loves All My Children, and has watched it for like 30 years or something.

So, yes, men do watch them too, and not just because they were forced to :P

Kenoi
06-08-2010, 07:18 PM
So, my dad loves All My Children, and has watched it for like 30 years or something.

or perhaps they were just plain bored & nothing else was on tv... they had no choice? haha

Jokersvirus
06-08-2010, 07:23 PM
maybe alcohol plays a part in why men watch it.

put something else on for god sakes i dont care that your family was killed by another man and your memory was erased by your dead father who turned out to be alive.

thedeparted
06-08-2010, 07:29 PM

well theres always exceptions to rule...in anything you can think of

Jokersvirus
06-08-2010, 07:40 PM
very true statement departed.

LemonRising
06-12-2010, 09:36 PM
UGH SOAPS

Boring
So boring

Also my friends started watching passions, so i gave it a try
all I know is that there was a witch, and a witch baby, and a midget?
oh and some girl was being held in a basement or some ****.

Yeah.
wat