PDA

View Full Version : Left 4 Dead 2 Online

Samus-Fan
06-09-2010, 03:54 PM
On 360, do people purposely buy the game so they can suck?
Seriously.
I was by myself and I beat a team of 4 today- Badly.

It isn't even fun with all the terrible people. Anyone else think everyone on Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox all suck?

LiNuX
06-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Haven't played it on Xbox but it's pretty similar on PC. It seems a lot of the new people that started the game recently has never played any FPS games in the past. It gets boring after a while. Only had a few good matches over the past few months.

But I doubt people buy the game so they can suck...they're probably trying and are having a hard time keeping up.

Shixx
06-09-2010, 04:12 PM
All the Real Skill is on the PC man.

Goto a Private Clan Server and it's a blast.

Jokersvirus
06-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Well its not that they suck they are to many factors to take into acount for this.

What were you human or zombie, cause if your human with a 12 gauge zombies only can get hit once from that :P

they might be new to the game cut them a little slack

Samus-Fan
06-09-2010, 04:17 PM
The game has been out for 7 months, they should be good. There are SO MANY SUCKY PLAYERS it is annoying, new or not.
And they trash talk.
And sound like they are 10.
Gah.

Jokersvirus
06-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Ahh they were talking trash, WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SO???
what you did was pure win :)

and yes most people who talk crap suck, unlike me im awesome

Blackleo
06-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Samus I totally get you.

"Zombiekiller": "We are gonna own you!"

- zombiekiller has left the game (Raged)

Our team: "Hey guys follow me, hey guys look hey guys tank OMG ! Come here they wont ------- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" (Charged off the building)

-10 years old should play rated R games unless they know how to play and shut the **** up !

Jokersvirus
06-09-2010, 07:26 PM
I love little kids on my team i team kill :)

HamadaLFC8
06-10-2010, 05:08 AM
hahaha yeah one of the best insults you can say is "Are you even allowed to play this game yet?" ahhaha

"YEAH MY MOMMY BOUGHT IT FOR ME!"

XD

dention1
06-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Online seems to be unbalanced i took out the Survivors with a Jockey, and they are supposed to be the weakest. I guess Left 4 dead 2 in General seems to be a Noob game.

Jokersvirus
06-10-2010, 10:43 PM
You cant define any game as noob, people do this because either they get their asses handed to them or they are good, and think they are the best at the game.

A game is a game its not noob or nothing.

LiNuX
06-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Online seems to be unbalanced i took out the Survivors with a Jockey, and they are supposed to be the weakest. I guess Left 4 dead 2 in General seems to be a Noob game.

You just need to play with some worthy opponents. I've played games where we won by just a few points. Those are the interesting ones. And as joker said, you can't really define any game as 'noob' - every game requires its own skill set. Finding the right people to play with can make a big difference.

LemonRising
06-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Sad thing, I've had this game since christmas, and I STILL haven't played.
Two seperate computers, one should be able to play it perfectly fine, and it can't for some unknown reason.

So I don't know if I suck or not. Guess I just gotta practice on a buncha fps before i give it a go haha

Endgameko
06-13-2010, 05:53 AM
I don't have it myself, because It is a stupid price, plus im not on live yet, but I wouldn't play it onLIVE until I'd spent so many hours practicing myself. I hate it when people have no idea what they are doing and then go in with strangers, its alright with your friends though.

Raoul
11-08-2010, 02:44 AM
Left for Dead 2 is really great to play with your friends I enjoy it them the way we all go on to kill the witch or tanker and we like make sure that you hunter and the jockey don't like get on us we kill them before they on us. There were times when we all died and then the hunter killed me and then game over :laugh: That thing is going to see next time ill hunt him down on the map:radar: