PDA

View Full Version : Pleasant surprise o_0

Endgameko
06-13-2010, 05:49 AM
Well I went online and out of curiosity checked my account at the store, GAME. I have a reward card there but never shop there cus i think I can get cheaper at gamestation. Anywayzzzzzz, I checked the reward card and realised I have £13.02 in reward money.....0_o

So i might get a game.... I feel like racing!

So let's treat my PSP and buy it Mod Nation Racing, with my double discount it will cost me like £10
or might I see something else........One years Xbox live Gold membership £22
but then.....well.....
I HAVE AN INTELLIVISION
Friend brought it over to me today, cost him 50p.....impressed much!
*boxed*

Getting re-addicted to Sims 3, you can tell its summer.
OHHH Ooooooo one more thing while I'm posting, Me and my mate have tickets to a special game event in my city, Creators from the BAFTA Game of the year awards are going to getting personal in a small space with folks and letting us test out some games. Excited...it was FREEEEEE, Thanx to my Mate!
Happy gaming peoples!

thedeparted
06-13-2010, 06:09 AM
lol nice endgame. I think my dads first console ever was an intellivsion

Charlotte
06-13-2010, 07:00 AM
Ah crap, how can you are so lucky enough to get something like that.
Mmmm crap. :P

Endgameko
06-13-2010, 10:15 AM
Im lucky cus i live in derby, home of video games :)

LemonRising
06-13-2010, 12:04 PM
Niiiiice

You are lucky haha

I'm stuck playing the same old games lately.
They're not bad games, but it'd be nice to have something new.
I'm actually thinking of reinstalling Sims.
THE FIRST ONE hawhaaw
I wasn't cool enough to get any more. Though I really wanted the pet extension D:

Iceskater101
06-13-2010, 12:11 PM
wow this thread makes me want to play the sims 2
:D
but back on topic you are really lucky!!!!

Endgameko
06-13-2010, 05:02 PM
well I got luckier today, my mum *and I aint no kid* was like, hey I'm so sick of seeing your room look like sick, if you make some improvment to it by tuesday I will get you a steering wheel for your 360...just clean it....IT STINKS!...
I'm cleaning it anyway....
WIN
bribery the stuff of angry parents

thedeparted
06-13-2010, 05:04 PM
lmao win for you endgame

Subb
06-13-2010, 05:05 PM
Haha good deal.... I just bought Blur woooot

Endgameko
06-13-2010, 05:27 PM
luckkkkkkyyyy, I will get blur, but first i will get motorstorm, cus I wanna test out my new steering wheel in some wicked weather and some beating down the man!

thedeparted
06-13-2010, 05:28 PM
luckkkkkkyyyy, I will get blur, but first i will get motorstorm, cus I wanna test out my new steering wheel in some wicked weather and some beating down the man!

Get ready for some epicly frustrating loading times. Unless your talking #2 in which case I don't know