PDA

View Full Version : Screen Peeking

SyphonsTanks
06-30-2010, 09:04 PM
:twitcy: Alright, this has probably been talked about somewhere in this forum. If so I apologise. As an avid gamer I do enjoy my monthly lan parties which usually end in just a big MW2 fest but here is the thing. No matter how we play or how we set up if its 6 tv's or just a few. I always have a problem with the one guy who knows where you are but never admits to screen peeking. Now i know for a fact that it isnt my own paranoia but I refuse to think that pwning a scrn pkr :eek1: Is done by screen peeking. How have you guys/gals solved this problem?

EpsilonX
06-30-2010, 09:49 PM
punched the person who's screen peeking in the face. lol

or just doing better than everyone else

SyphonsTanks
06-30-2010, 09:50 PM
Well Usually it comes down to me vs said scrn pkr right and i have only hit him a few times im really not a violen gamer cept when there is camping scrn pkrs!

EpsilonX
06-30-2010, 09:56 PM
idk, usually i play split screen so i can't say put the tvs in different rooms, but i'd just say *** it, and just do better than the other person

Iceskater101
06-30-2010, 11:13 PM
for me, I screen peek to piss my friends off :P
but seriously though like if he screen peeks I would just look at where he is and own him!!!

Diligence109
07-02-2010, 04:16 PM
if they play fair, play fair with them
if they screen peek, watch where they go and wind up behind them and pop em one...

all's fair in love and war :P

I vote screen peek against screen peekers.. that's the only time I'll ever do it XD

HamadaLFC8
07-02-2010, 04:30 PM
As dili said, if they wanna play that way, give it to them ;)