PDA

View Full Version : BF BC2 Video

LiNuX
07-07-2010, 12:51 PM
I got the game just a few days ago and I was able to get some good footage of killing in the game. I figure this video would want to make some people get into BFBC2 or into any game and start sniping. I finished the round with a score of about 18-6 which is one of my best in the game so far.

The song in the background is titled No Regret by Holy Pain. Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGUFsKmDd1M

Subb
07-07-2010, 01:17 PM
god this video just made me wanna go do some sniping.

LiNuX
07-07-2010, 02:30 PM
god this video just made me wanna go do some sniping.

I probably have more kills with my handgun than the sniper rifle in that video.

Subb
07-07-2010, 02:45 PM
yeah but the hand gun is fun too

Jokersvirus
07-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Irony the maps are so big yet most fighting takes place up close and personal

Shixx
07-07-2010, 06:34 PM
I own this Game for PC but I haven't played it in awhile.
The Medics and the extremely over powered M60 annoyed me.

LiNuX
07-07-2010, 06:55 PM
I own this Game for PC but I haven't played it in awhile.
The Medics and the extremely over powered M60 annoyed me.

I get the M60s, one guy killed me 5 times in a row the first day I got it. I just couldn't kill him.

But why do medics annoy you?

I tried playing as a medic earlier for the first time ever, only got 2 kills and died like 18 times. Switched to recon and my score was 15-23 (give or take a death). It was the same with the Old BF2 that I used to play. I'm only good as sniper.

norid
07-08-2010, 01:32 AM
i rented this game....and i loved sniping just waiting near a tree and hitting targets the size of fleas on the screen.

El3mentGamer
07-10-2010, 12:54 PM
I have BC2, but mehh, I have yet to beat it, or get into the multiplayer. This vid certainly makes me want to play it. But, have the DLC's come out yet?

LiNuX
07-10-2010, 03:48 PM
I have BC2, but mehh, I have yet to beat it, or get into the multiplayer. This vid certainly makes me want to play it. But, have the DLC's come out yet?

I don't think so. Don't see anything under DLC but I'm sure they'll come out soon if any.

thedeparted
07-10-2010, 07:57 PM
haha pwning at 58 sec mark

Shixx
07-11-2010, 12:22 AM
I get the M60s, one guy killed me 5 times in a row the first day I got it. I just couldn't kill him.

But why do medics annoy you?

I tried playing as a medic earlier for the first time ever, only got 2 kills and died like 18 times. Switched to recon and my score was 15-23 (give or take a death). It was the same with the Old BF2 that I used to play. I'm only good as sniper.

They may have Fixed it but when it first Came out the M60 was so much better then any other Gun, even if you saw and shot them First they could turn around and kill you if they did it fast enough.

DirtyDMan
07-11-2010, 02:10 AM
Yea I have that for my PS3 and its a lot of fun online... Sniping hard to get use to you but if you keep using it youll figure it out... You look like you liking sniping tho form the vid...

I'm more of a run and gun guy yet I snipe bc in needed a trophy.. Yet thats doesnt mean I cant hang with the people that enjoy sniping.. I can say I'm pretty good at it but not the best...

Its has good maps and the vehicles are fun as well.. Yet I'm tricky and I have Mines hehehe... Never see it coming Muhahahaha....

I'm guess you got it for the PC tho so I guess youll never see my skillz...

Nice vids....

glenofimaal
07-29-2010, 04:41 PM
Irony the maps are so big yet most fighting takes place up close and personal

The maps aren't really big compared to other battlefield maps :-(

It's a shame..... very little flanking compared to BC1

Raoul
11-05-2010, 06:32 AM
The gameplay is really awesome and there is many action in this game especially when playing the game The graphics is also amazing, because it looks like it's really that's how lovely the game is.:-)