PDA

View Full Version : fun fun RTS game.

Jokersvirus
07-09-2010, 08:04 PM
First and foremost this isnt a bot, spammer, virus, nothing of the sort.

I thought I would let you guys know about this game ive been playing for a very long time.

Well i played it for about a year got bend over by all the other alliances because i was close to getting a super weapon and they didnt like that.

ANYWHO, the game is called ogame.us, for those of us who live in the US and ogame.org, for those who live in the UK.

It lets you pick your side of the world and will then take you to the correct site.

Its an RTS where you build, destroy and conquer.

Its based in space and it makes it alot more interesting. Its like any other RTS on the web, Kingdoms of Camelot for facebook, Evony. etc etc

If you guys want to join me im on ogame.us and my name is joker :)

DirtyDMan
07-09-2010, 09:27 PM
I'll try it out...

Subb
07-10-2010, 01:01 AM
u know i got this awhile back, from a chick i was talkin to on well thats right u guessed it. Omegle lol. Nehow it is free but u gotta pay for certain things if u want them its not entirely free. But it was alright i got endgame to play it for a bit

Jokersvirus
07-10-2010, 01:20 AM
to play the entire game its free you can buy dark matter, but you can also get it by exploring stuff and attacking others.

they let you spend up to.. 150 bucks anyone who does that needs to rethink their life ASAP

steam pro
07-15-2010, 04:09 PM
thx man thats all right