PDA

View Full Version : I will Be honest

Linx_is_me
07-15-2010, 01:10 PM
Look i know this will most likely get me booted off but I am begging for a second Chance , I am not New I am youthism_is_me . Please give me a second chance promise not to Screw it up. I am sorry that I Screwed things up last time And I am Begging Please Forgive me . I love this forum . I have tried some others and I didn't like Them Linx before you boot me off please send me a In-box I can reply to . Please guys give me a second Chance its been a while . I will not screw up .

EpsilonX
07-15-2010, 01:11 PM
while you may not have been the best poster, your topics always amused me. I, personally, wouldn't mind your return, but it's not my decision.

Linx_is_me
07-15-2010, 01:12 PM
Thanks I also will work harder on the post quality . So that my post are worth something not just spam . But the verdict is not in yet .

EpsilonX
07-15-2010, 01:14 PM
Well Linux makes these descisions, and I highly doubt that he'll give you a second chance, he's strict when it comes to bans. but hey, you never know.

Linx_is_me
07-15-2010, 01:16 PM
I can only hope . Now that my new ssi code is out I cant try this again . So I hope it works . But I admit I did Screw Up Pretty Bad .

thedeparted
07-15-2010, 01:22 PM
i think he will eps. i banned the whole forum and he let me back. jacob was let of 2 perms before

EpsilonX
07-15-2010, 01:22 PM
yea but like scott and somebody else came back like twice and got banned each time.

Subb
07-15-2010, 01:24 PM
Well i think the threats is wut really blew it for you youth. Now i wont be upset if linux allows u back but i dont know how likely that will be. But i also hear he is a forgiving person. But you will have to clean up your threads and post quite a bit, remember its not a race to be a top poster or richest user. So that in mind maybe linux will give u a probation period of some sort. If u wanna bull**** on stupid convo's and stuff just come to the irc channel. If u want a link private message me

Linx_is_me
07-15-2010, 01:24 PM
I don't want to post anything , That is until I get a response on if i can Stay .
So I have to wait for him to give the go . Or for him to just block me . I acted pretty stupid , Once I got my head clear I waited a while now I am trying to get back on . We will see what happens . It has been a while though , Maybe time has created mercy . Maybe Not, I just hope so .

LiNuX
07-15-2010, 01:27 PM
Welcome back. While others have 10 infraction points to get banned, you'll have 3. You're welcome to stay with this account but 3 infractions and you're out. Also don't lash out at anyone like you did before. It's highly disrespectful and we don't tolerate that especially when it's against staff trying to reason with you.

Jjjet1
07-15-2010, 01:28 PM
I wouldn't mind if you can back, but I also wouldn't like all the pointless threads.

Linx_is_me
07-15-2010, 01:29 PM
Thanks you so much Linx , I will not let you down .

Subb
07-15-2010, 01:30 PM
well there u have it youth, welcome back and post smartly u can get 3 infractions very fast.

the only person u let down is urself by missing out on such a great forum. PPL come n go all the time so im sure it wont effect Linux if u fail

EpsilonX
07-15-2010, 01:32 PM
As long as you don't say stupid things you won't get infractions.

welcome back

thedeparted
07-15-2010, 02:15 PM
now that your back get back into the game you have posting to do mang

Linx_is_me
07-15-2010, 02:16 PM
Honestly I am Trying to think of a post that would not be pointless but still interesting .

EpsilonX
07-15-2010, 02:20 PM
lol well you don't gotta start new topics, but post in other people's topics.